The Daughter Of Poseidon

Chapter 3 : Camp Half-Blood
-
Juliana's P.O.V
-
I could feel the tears streaming down my face and my vision blurred. Leo pushed his way in front of me and punched the bully in the face. I watched the blood fall from his face and I closed my eyes. The next thing I knew, we were on a cab, riding into New York. Leo was looking at me concerned. "Are you okay?" He whispered and wiped my tears away and I hugged him. He had a black eye and his lip was bleeding but I didn't really care. "Thanks." I whispered and the driver let us out at a large hill. Leo helped me out and I found out that we had been kicked out of the school for abusing a student. I sighed and closed my eyes. Leaning on his shoulder, we walked over to a large area that had a bunch of cabins and one large house with training areas and a beach.
-
Leo's P.O.V
-
"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood." I introduced, wanting to spread my arms but Juliana would probably fall over. We limped over to Chiron who brought us to the infirmary area. "What happened?" He asked me as Juliana closed her eyes. "Bully. Probably a monster." I whispered and I winced as Chiron pressed ice to my eye. Percy and Annabeth burst into the room at that moment and Percy almost crashed right into me. "Dude! What happened?!?!" He yelled and I slapped my hand over his mouth. "A school bus bully. Probably a monster." I whispered again and eyed Juliana. All of a sudden, I saw the resemblance. "She's your younger sister." I said quietly in amazement as Percy raised an eyebrow. Annabeth had been treating Juliana and she was talking quietly to her, stealing glances out the window every minute or so. Walking over to the window, I saw Nico di Angelo casually walking over. I groaned and resisted against banging my head on the window sill.
-