Eve tapped lightly on Claire's phone, and then burst out laughing.

"What? Is it from Myrnin?" Claire raised her eyebrows at Eve's expression.

"I sure as hell hope so...or we have a whole lot more to talk about. Of course, I can't be 100% certain since I can't see his face in the picture. I'm guessing you will be able to tell, though, "Eve laughed mischievously.

Claire stood in the doorway, confused. "He sent me a picture? Of what? Did he include the time with it?"

"Well...from this angle," Eve turned the phone, "I'd say that was his dick."

"What?!" Claire gasped. A few of the patrons looked her way and snickered. She almost lost her grip on the packages she was carrying, as she rushed back to Eve.

"Or maybe that's the menu for tonight's dinner..." Eve snickered.

Claire felt heat spread across her cheeks. Eve was still staring intently at the phone. "Are you zooming in?!" Claire spluttered, trying to wrestle the phone from Eve's hands.

"Here you go," Eve surrendered the phone. "So, why didn't you tell me he looked like that?"

Claire's fingers fumbled while she tried to tap the screen into submission. "Like what?"

"You know..." Eve waggled her eyebrows while she held her hands apart in the air.

"Put your hands down," Claire hissed.

"I'm just saying'" Eve continued to giggle while she sipped on her drink.

"Where did he even get this idea?!" Claire remembered their earlier conversation about social media. "Damn Tumblr! He told me he had posted a shirtless picture; if he posted this...I am going to kill him."

Eve spit out her drink, unable to contain the laughter rolling out of her. When she could breathe again, she teased Claire, in a poor imitation of a British accent, "My, my, my...it looks like there's a game afoot. Did you notice the little bitty words beneath it? Apparently he thinks it's your turn..."

Claire looked up at Eve and spoke with a glint in her eye. "Okay...if it's a game he wants..." she left the sentence hang in the air as she contemplated ideas.

Eve's eyes widened. "Are you serious?!"

"Oh...yes. You only live once – might as well enjoy every second of it. Hmmm...I'm just not sure a picture will have the right...impact. Claire looked around the bar until she spotted a pool table and chairs secluded in a corner. "Tell me, could I reserve that table for tonight?"

"Fifty bucks and you have yourself a reservation... but what about your dinner plans?" Eve looked at her curiously.

"We're eating out," Claire grinned mischievously.

When she got back to the lab, Myrnin was already home. "I've changed my mind. We're going out," she smiled as she breezed past him, on her way to the closet.

"Okay," he looked at her inquisitively tasting her good mood. "Not that I am complaining, but what happened to your 'expand my horizons with different foods' plan? What was it going to be tonight...Thai?"

Claire hollered from closet, "Oh...we can do Thai takeout any night; I'm in the mood for something...spicier... tonight."

Claire continued to dig in her closet and through the drawers until she found the shortest skirt she owned. That should do it, she thought smugly. She headed to the bathroom, slipped on the skirt, and inspected her image in the mirror. The black fabric pulled tightly along her waistline and then flared out over her hips in gentle frills. It was definitely short – stopping just a few inches below her bum.