"Knock it off ladies." Sage mumbles, with her mouth stuffed with food.

"Marley, I called you like 3 times and you didn't answer." Violet says, taking off her coat and plopping down on the ground next to me.

"Yeah, we were beginning to think you got kidnapped." Aryiana says, closing my front door.

"You all seem so concerned," I say sarcastically.

"Where is your phone anyways?" Sage asks me as I lean over to grab a can of soda.

"It got taken by my new English teacher," I grumble and Ariyanas eyes widen. "The man carved by angels?" She asks in a gasp and Sage frowns. "I've never seen him." She mumbles and Violet scoffs.

"Ariyana is over exaggerating. He's not even all that." Violet says shaking her head and Aryianas eyes widen again. "He is hot!" She exclaims.

"I've had hot pockets hotter than him." She mumbles and Sage groans. "Marley, please tell me you have hot pockets." She begs.

"Hey can we stick to the subject at hand please?" I ask and they all nod agreeing.

"So when do you get it back?" Sage asks me.

"Tomorrow, after detention." Even saying the word made me want to vomit.

"Detention? That's going to look terrible on your permanent record." Aryiana says, scrunching her face up.

"You don't fucking say?" I scowl and she smiles slowly.

"Why's you get detention?" Violet asks.

"Because I was disrespectful. The nerve of that brute." I say, shoving another chip into my mouth.

"You tend to test teachers Marley, so who could blame him?" Violet says and I gape at her. "Me?" I ask in disbelief and my three friends nod in agreement.

"Like the time in 5th grade when you threw a fit because the teacher spelt 'their' instead of they are." Aryiana reminds me and I suck my teeth. "Come on, you're acting like it only bothered me." I point out and Sage chuckles.

"Yeah, but you went and through her teaching diploma on the ground."

I wince at that horrific memory.

"Or the time you yelled at the principal because he didn't use the correct formula in an equation when he was teaching it for the first time." Violet adds.

"I get it. I can be a bit overbearing as a student." I offer, waving my hand from side to side.

"A bit?" My friends say at once and I shrug. "Okay fine, a lot. Can we get to studying now first?" I ask.

"Sure, can we start with Physics first? I have a test on Friday and I can already feel the test anxiety crawling on my skin." Aryiana says, shivering.

"Sure, but first. Safe, put the container of Nutella down." I say and she pokes her lip out. "It's food for thought." She suggests and I shake my head.

"No, it's just you being a fat ass." Violet states.

"Wait! Before we start homework, can you please read us one of your stories?" Aryiana asks me.

My friends knew I wrote erotic literature for fun and they demanded me to read it More than I cared to write it, "Oh yes please! It makes my very core throb with need." Violet says with a grimy smirk on her face.

"The only need you get is from your right hand. Calm down." Sage mumbles. "You get yours from an electric toothbrush." Violet shouts back and Aryiana chuckles under her breath.