♠ Crush x Reader: Acceptance ♠

Crush x Reader:
Acceptance

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~Y/N's POV~

"Go ahead Y/N!!!" My Bestfriend cheered, as I shyly walked over to my crush. C/N, he was so hot.. can't deny it.. his hair was flowing in the wind. We were currently at the rooftop, it was dismissal. And when me and B/F/N saw him, she told me it was the perfect time to confess to him. I've always liked C/N ever since middle school. Now I'm in senior high.  so.. it's been years, I never had to guts to confess to him >,<

"I'll go home now, tell me all about it.. okay?" B/F/N said, I nodded and she left. C/N was at the edge of the rooftop, and I was still a reasonable distance from him. So I walked closer, my heart thumping every step I take.

"C-C/N..." I called out to him, he turned around and gave me a smile.

"Oh hi Y/N, what are you still doing here?" He asked, I managed to smile back and say

"I could ask you the same thing but.... I... I want to talk to you about.. s-something" I said shyly,

"What is it Y/N?" he asked.

"C/N.. I like you! I always had.. ever since middle school..." I blurted out,

"Y/N....." he said softly

"I like you to, I always had... ever since.. well junior high.. I started to notice you more and.. I can't help but to fall for you" he said, I blushed. He held my face and slowly started to lean in I did too. We stayed like that for about a few minutes, we parted for air. I didn't expect that to happen...

"Y/N?" He asked

"Yes C/N?" I replied

"Will you be my girlfriend?" C/N asked me, as he looked deep into my eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up

"Y-Yes!" I said as I hugged him, he chuckled and kissed me again once we pulled away from the hug. That day C/N walked me home. Before leaving me at the door he gave me a kiss. We bid our goodbyes, and I went in. I smiled like a maniac, I went up to my room. My parents still weren't home. I went on my laptop and chatted B/F/N, I told her about everything! She was happy for me, after a hour I felt tired and fell asleep.
It was only 6:30 PM.

Then I heard my alarm clock go off, I opened my eyes, to notice..

That it was my phone ringing. I look at it, and saw it was B/F/N. I sighed,

"Another daydream... huh?" I laughed sadly to myself, my room was dark. Lights off only the bit of sun coming from my window. My bedroom door was locked, I didn't go to school for a whole week. Heck.. I barely went out,
Ever since that day. The day I confessed to him.. C/N..

~ Flashback to what REALLY happened :D ~

"Y/N....." He said softly, I looked at him with eyes full of hope. But everything came crumbling down on way he said next.

"I'm sorry... but I don't like you like that, I like you as a friend... and.. I'm already with someone else" he said with a sad smile, as if on cue R/N came in and hugged C/N.

"Babe! I was looking for you! And hi Y/N!" she said happily. I stood there in shock, as tears ran down my face. I wiped it off and ran, ran as fast as I could. Ran home. I did what I could do and locked myself in my room, I started sobbing really hard. I leaned on my door and fell on the floor, my parent's knocked at my door in panic.

"Why C/N? I liked you for a long time... why must the world be so cruel!? What'd I do wrong to deserve this!?" I screamed as I cried, my parent's stopped knocking.

I heard them leave. But before that my mom said this "it's his loss for not wanting to be with you,"

I shook my head, and got my phone. I texted B/F/N saying "don't expect to see me in school for a week.. I need some time alone"

She texted me back saying "why?"

I didn't reply,

~ Flashback Ends ~

I laughed crazily as I stopped weeping from the memory, but started sobbing again.

"Why did it have to be this way...?" I question myself. And muttered this ;

"Sometimes, you just have to accept the truth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know it's short... I'm sorry, but hey! Two chapters in one! This one is a bit sad...

- Dori