Act IV Scene 2

The actors were assembled at Seung Gil's home and all were very concerned over what might have become of their friend JJ. All were there but Minami who still hadn't returned from his own search. Considering what they were not sure they had seen the night before they had valid concerns. The forest was not a safe place to be in at night, odd things happened. Something definitely strange happened to JJ.

"Have you been to his house ,has he returned there yet?" Seung Gil asked all of them, they had been checking from time to time at his home without success during their searches. It hadn't been wise to leave their friend behind,but fear drove them away the night before.

"No one has seen him, they've taken him! "Guang Hong, who was sitting next to Leo hung his head in guilt and shame. They were horrible friends.

"If he doesn't show the play is ruined." Chris was standing by the fireplace, "We can not continue without him."

Seung Gil nodded,his expression and tone serious. "There isn't anyone else that can perform the part of Pyramus."

"He is the best actor among us."Leo admitted that,they needed him even if he could be a pain sometimes. They couldn't deny his talents.

"He is quite a paramour with an excellent voice." Seung Gil conceded that as well

Leo looked at Seung Gil,startled and blushing a deep red. "You should say he is a paragon," he was more than a little embarrassed " A paramour is something........we should not be thinking about."

Beside him Guang Hong nodded and his face went red in agreement. By the fireplace Chris smirked at them,

"The two of you are like children." Chris told them that,shaking his head slowly.

It was then that the door flew open and Minami rushed inside, excited with the news he'd heard. "The Duke is coming from the temple,there are two other couples who have been wed along with him. " he was nearly out of breath from running here,but he had to tell them. "If we could still perform our play we could be set for life."

Among all of them it was Minami who enjoyed their plays the most. It was great fun for him and he had hoped if the Duke liked what they did they might be sponsored by him and they could do more. But without JJ it seemed impossible.

"JJ has lost what payment we might have received then, it isn't like him to refuse an opportunity to perform either." Chris spoke thoughtfully now,it was more than odd.

At that moment through he door,which remained open since Minami had neglected to shut it in his excitement, JJ walked in as if nothing was out of the ordinary. He held hi usual confident,nearly arrogant air as he regarded all of them. They were all startled,wide eyed and confused. He was back and his head was back.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" JJ "I have returned and with an incredible tale to tell."

"Tell us then,what happened to you since last we saw you?" Seung Gil demanded answers to the questions they all had.

JJ seemed pleased with himself and the attention now focused on him. " I will tell it,but not now. It should be told to all the audience held enraptured at our performance. Get everything together, make certain you know your lines and we will go present our play to the wedding guests."

Still very confused they did just as he instructed,gathering everything they would need and hurrying off to the temple grounds. It was time for them to prove themselves.