Epilogue : Next Life

~ Three years later ~

"Yugyeom ah!!! Help me !" Hyuna called as Yugyeom answer her with a simple yes! Before he run to Hyuna and help her to bring the big box that was on her hand.

"This is the documents, please sign here miss.." the delivery man said as Hyuna just smiled and signed where she was supposed to sign.

She run in and immediately go to Yugyeom and help him with the box.

"Noona how many cloth stocks that you have bought? I think it's almost 10 boxes of your sizes here.." Yugyeom sigh and breathing hard as he keep walking back and forth to help Hyuna to carry the boxes.

Since Jongdae are aboard, Yugyeom and Haeryung need to help her.

"Aish.. You know there will be a fashion show this week and students from Korean Arts University will be here to have their study tour, so everything must me perfect!!" Hyuna said without looking at Yugyeom as her eyes are still busy on the checking list.

Yugyeom sighed.

" Why did everyone ignored me? " He whispered.

" Whatever.. I need to leave now since my others friends are waiting. We have show too next week so I need to practice. Bye.." Yugyeom said without looking back. He took his bag and run out from the store.

"Yak!! Yugyeom!! Aish.. this kid being so childish lately.." Hyuna sighed.

After Sonhyo left, everything has changed. Everyone try to moved on and continue their life normally.

Even though Yugyeom didn't show it,but inside him, he was so lonely.

After Sonhyo left, he has no talking buddy. His age gap was so far from his hyung, Jongdae and he himself didn't talk too much with Haeryung since she is not talkative.

For him, Sonhyo is the only person that he's comfortable to talk with.

"We need to understand him Unnie. After Sonhyo left, of course he felt so lonely and lost. We must focus on him a little bit more since he is our only young brother now.." Haeryung said from nowhere.

Hyuna just nodded.

"Go and persuade him.. I will check the stocks.." Haeryung said as she take the file from Hyuna hand. Hyuna nodded as she run to take her car key and chase Yugyeom.

Haeryung just smiled.

Hyuna and Yugyeom relationship get better everyday. And that is the only good thing that happened after Sonhyo passed away.

"He will be okay Sonhyo.." Haeryung said in her heart. She know if Sonhyo saw what happened to Yugyeom, she must felt guilty. Haeryung pray everyday so that Yugyeom can finally accept Sonhyo's death.

____________

Yugyeom was walking alone at the alley while listening to some music through his headphone.

"This is our favorite song Sonhyo ahh.." He whispered to himself.

With You - Chris Brown

[x2]
I need you boo, (oh)
I gotta see you boo (hey)
And the heart's all over the world tonight,
Said the heart's all over the world tonight

Hey! Little mama,
Ooh, you're a stunner
Hot little figure,
Yes, you're a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours,
You're a class all your own
And
Oh, little cutie
When you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you're mine
You are one of a kind and...