English and Detention

Start from the beginning

Stiless POV

When I walked into Mr. Harris's classroom, thank god Hailey wasnt there yet, all I kept thinking that I was a shitty best friend and I should have understood that she didn't mean it, but I was going to deal with it when we got home. They were a girl that I have never seen, she was hot with her strawberry blonde hair, short skirt, and leather jacket. Well since Hailey made it perfectly clear that she didn't want to be with me, I wanted to check out the new girl. I walked up to the table where she was sitting.

"Hey, can I sit next to you?"

"Yeah sure."

I sat down

"I'm Stiles and your name is?"

"My name is Lydia and what the hell is a Stiles?"

"Well I'm a Stiles, haven't seen you around the school are you new?"

"Yeah, my mom and I moved here from Seattle, today is my first day."

"It's your first day and you already got detention with the worst teacher ever."

"Yeah, he was teaching us wrong, so I told him the right way and that didn't end well."

"It never does end well when you started telling the teacher how to do something."

Just then Hailey walked in and I started on my homework.

Hailey's POV

When I got to detention Stiles was already there working on homework he was sitting by a girl I had no idea who it was I was so thrown off by this that I didn't even make a smartass comment towards Harris when I walked in. When the bell rang Harris said what the rules were which Stiles and I already knew and started on my homework. I cant believe that he is sitting by her, shes not even that pretty.

Oh my God Im getting jealous, I cant be getting jealous. Stiles and I didnt talk about us being us I looked over at him talking to the new girl laughing and flirting. It took everything I had not to punch her in her pretty face. I thought to myself.

Just then the bell rang, and I ran out the door and ran to the jeep to wait for Stiles. I waited in the car it has been 20 minutes, why hasnt he come out yet. So, I texted him.

Me:

Where are you?????

Stiles:

Give me a sec!

Me:

Ive been waiting for 20 minutes

Just then he and the new girl walked out together, and a little too close if I do say so myself. He walked her to the car and then walked to his Jeep with the biggest grin on his face. It was making my blood boil. He got in.

So, whos the girl? I asked through my teeth.

Lydia and I just asked her out.

WHY! You dont even know her. What if she is a murder or a crazy person?

All the more reason to go out with her. Besides whats up with all the question?

I was just saying, I said all defensive.

And you were the one that made it perfectly clear that you didnt want to be with me.

When did I do that?

When you started drooling at our English teacher.

Seriously I thought we were going to talk about this.

I thought so too.

Well lets talk.

Im good.

That made me want to punch him. He started the jeep and drove the 10 minutes drive home and I got out and slammed the door, opened the front door and ran upstairs to my room and slammed that door.