8

Y/n POV

Maybe I am falling for him. I mean who wouldn't? He's handsome and he's so smooth with his actions and his words slip out like silk.

"Y/n"

That took me out of the thoughts I was having

"Yes?"

"Why are you dazing off?"

"Wha-what are you talking about? I wasn't dazing off."

He smirked and walked out of your room into the living room, leaving you all heated up.

"How am I gonna survive this for the entire day?"

- fast forward to the family party

Right when you and Sunghwa got there, there were many photographers  outside. Were they waiting for you guys? Or someone else? Either way you knew that you looked gorgeous tonight. The dress and makeup would go to waste if things went terribly wrong.

You turned to him and he was already smiling at you. You could see his eye smile and how wide his smile is. He is truly handsome.

Suddenly he got out of the door and you thought that he was going inside by himself but no you were wrong. He went around to open the door for you, that made the photographers face your way because of the arrival. They started taking pictures of the two of you. From the point where you got out of the car to when you guys went inside.

"Sorry, my mom they wanted some "red carpet" theme so they hired
some photographers."

"It's okay, I don't mind. It's just been awhile since I've been on camera ready to be released for the public to see."

"If you feel uncomfortable later on then let me know because I want you to feel as comfortable as you usually are."

You nodded and continued to walk your way to the ballroom where all the high class people are entertaining each other with dances and drinks.

You looked at their beautiful gown and then you looked at yours. Your mood changed instantly. They were rich and you weren't. You couldn't afford expensive things like them.

Sunghwa noticed your change of behavior so he grabbed your hand and held on to it tight. You looked at him and he gave you the brightest smile ever.

You walked around with Sunghwa; he introduced you as his "girlfriend" many of them praised and complimented you and some gave you that dirty look. As if you're stealing someone from them.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend; Y/n"

"Hello Mrs. Lee, it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n."

"Ah, is this the girl that you've been talking about son?"

Sunghwa's cheeks turned into a light pink color. He nodded and after that he let out a chuckle.

"Son, she's beautiful. I really like how respectful she is."

You blushed and quietly said "thank you"

Sunghwa took your hand again and guided you to your table. It was a huge table that can possibly fit 10 or 15 people in. It was also decorated to look really beautiful.