6

"I knew it."

Those words left her lips. She knew it? I'm so confused, how does she know? How long have she been knowing? Those questions were hitting you all at once, if she knew why didn't she tell you? Oh well, you kicked her and her "man" out of your house. I looked like a total fool, I looked so easy and shit.

"Sunghwa told me to drop his things here since he's gonna crash here later."

"Yeah, whatever leave them there."

Y/n dropped it by my feet and walked back out. I can tell that she was annoyed as well. Like why would Sunghwa make her drop off his things? I fished out my phone form my pocket and called Sunghwa.

"Dude, you're crashing at my place tonight?"

"Yeaahh, didn't Y/n tell you?

"Oh, right she did."

"Okay the, byeeee! See you in a bit!"

- Two hours earlier

"Y/n?"

"What's up?"

"Can you drop off my things at Jay's house and tell him I'm crashing there tonight."

"Why meeee? I don't wanna go."

"Well, it's because you're the only friend that knows where he lives and where my spare key is so just go and pack my shit."

"Urggghh, fine."

Sunghwa ended the call shortly after getting you to agree with him. You sighed and snatched your keys from the hook and began your drive to Sunghwa's place. His house was bigger than yours because he's a celebrity. I don't know why he's spending the night over at Jay's when his house is huge and clean. Maybe it's because of loneliness.

I used the key that he gave to me and unlocked the door.  I took off my shoes and while I was doing that I noticed a pair of shoes that looks unfamiliar, I walked from the door to the living room. I see that there is a head there. I never knew that Sunghwa had a girlfriend, I mean he have told me about this one girl but I'm not sure that it's her. I make my way to his room until I heard a scream.

"AHHHH, what are you doing here?"

"Eh, who are you?"

"Oh my god, you don't know me? I thought he would tell you guys. Hello I'm Youngji, and I'm Sunghwa's girlfriend."

I gave her a glance and made my way back to his room. I grabbed some of his clothes and shit and stuffed it into a small duffel bag. I went to the bathroom and took his skin care products, this boy have more skin care products than I do. I tried to rush myself on packing his shit but he have too much. I struggled for like 5 minutes and finally got it done. I made my way back out and stopped because she was standing and staring at me.

"Uh, what are you doing in my boyfriend's house?"

"Getting my shit so I can leave on a vacation."

You lied because you didn't want her to follow Sunghwa around.

"Uh, whatever, whoever you are don't come here no more. We don't accept rude people like you."

-
After getting Sunghwa's shit, you drove to Jay's house. You were driving and listening to music on the way but your music got interrupted by your phone ringing. You turned the volume down and answered the phone.

"Hellloo?! Y/n, did you get my clothes?"

"Yeaahh, I did now stop calling cause I'm already having a shitty day because of you."

"Hehehe, mianhae(sorry). What happened though?"

"So I went to your house and I think I figured out the reason why you didn't want to spend the night at home."

"Oh, you saw her too?"

"No fucken shit, you dumbass."

"Oh well bye."

-
You got out of the car and walked to the doorstep of his house, you raised your hand to knock but you heard a scream and Jay yelling. Maybe he and his girl is just having an argument. You brushed it off and was gonna knock but the door opened. Leaving you to see her and him, he looked so angry. You knew it, you knew that he was going to find out soon. He kicked the both of them out and looked at you so furiously.

"Whoa, tiger chill. I came here to drop Sunghwa's shit here."

"Just leave it there and I'll pick it up later."

I walked over and literally dropped the things in front of his feet, his face was hilarious. His jaws dropped because of what I did. He wasn't expecting me to turn out like this it oh well. I left again, why am I doing so much shit for people today? I'm so damn tired, let me take a rest man. 

This week has been a stressful week for me. Yesterday my boss expected me to get a huge pile of paperwork done by tonight. Like boy, how the fuck do you think I can finish it by that short amount of time you give to me? 

- Sorry I just love to do time skips. 

1 month after you and Jay's divorce you've noticed that he's been doing his same old routine. Him going to the club and hooking up with girls. You weren't in the right place to judge him.

 Lately you've been receiving a request to go on a date by a secret admire. Of course, you were curious and you felt like you needed to see new people so you agreed to it. The secret admire chose to go to the cafe that was near your work place. After a long day of work you went straight to the cafe from work. You didn't mind wearing your work clothes because you didn't want to waste your time from going back and forth. You arrive at the destination in no longer than 10 minutes. You walked in and the scent of coffee filled in your nose and the sound of people typing and having soft conversation filled your ears. You sat down at a table and waited for the waitress to come by and take your order. You noticed that it was getting late and your secret admire isn't here yet. You got up and made your way to the trash when you heard the door open. 

"Y/n, don't leave yet"

That voice sounds familiar, you turned around and there he was, Jay who is your secret admire.

Hellooo!!! Thank you so much for the 400 read!! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read my story! Thank you so much! I don't know if I can update soon, but I hope that you guys can wait and continue to give me love and support!  -Memess