Prologue-Noble six

Disclaimer: I do not own Halo or the most badass series ever, known as Red vs Blue

Third Person POV

Burned and ruined remnants of a UNSC base

In the middle of a small, and ruined, UNSC base was a man. He was a tall man, being six foot nine inches tall, and wearing armor. The armor he was wearing was all grey and classified as Mjolnir armor, more specifically it was Mark IV.

This man also just so happened to be fighting for his life in the said UNSC base. He knew that he had to try to survive and try to win against the bastards that were trying to kill him, aliens from a group called the "Covenant". This group of aliens was hell bent on the genocide of all humans and completeing their "great journey".

The man who refused to lie down and die, refused to give his life up to the covenant, knew one thing however.

'Even if I survive this, I won't be getting off the planet. No rescue will be coming. I'll be assumed dead because no one ever survives being on a glassed planet. Even I won't survive for long anyway...'

This man was an elite super soldier of the highest caliber and was only matched by one man. His designation?

Noble six. A spartan III.

The spartan aimed his DMR at a Sanghelli's head, better known as an elite. The elites were usually the leaders of Covenant forces, they were also strong, smart, and fast. He fired 8 shots, each shot connecting. 6 to break its energy shields that went over its armor, 1 to kill, and 1 just to make sure.

He ran over to a shotgun he saw lying on the ground and picked it up. Not long after he grabbed the devastating close range weapon, an elite decided ro get up close and personal, only for Noble Six to shove the barrel of the weapon under the elites chin and for him to pull the trigger.

BANG!

The elite's body stayed uprgith for a moment before it eventually fell to the ground, dead, a giant hole going through its head.

Another elite got close, not learning from his comrades mistake until the spartan shoved the barrel of the shotgun in its face and pulled the trigger.

No mandibles, no face, no problem,' he thought grimly as he stared at the now pretty much faceless alien.

One elite. two elites. four. eight. sixteen. He felt like he was winning as he stared at the elite bodies that littered the field, the body count only rising as time passed. He started using the shotgun in one hand, still blasting elites that got to close while using the DMR in the other hand, aiming at grunts heads and any jackels he could find, ensuring they wouldn't shoot him in the back while he was busy with the elites.

That was when he ran out of ammo for his DMR. A grunt charged up its plasma pistol and fired at the spartan. The last of his shields energy was destroyed, along with the shields power supply and generator. His shield would not come back online. Eventually he ran out of shotgun ammo. But as soon as he stopped firing, the plasma fire stopped.

The covenant surrounded him, several elites stepping forward and activating energy swords. They were giving this honorable, terrifying warrior the death he deserves.

They weren't going to shoot him and let him die slowly from the plasma burns. That just wasn't right for them. After all, this warrior had fought honorably and stared death in the face. They didn't feel it was right for a great warrior to die just because he couldn't use his guns anymore.

The Spartan than took off his helmet, the hud now not being displayed and the visor was covered in cracks, making it difficult to see.

The elites also turned off their shields, making sure that they were on even ground with the spartan. It would be shameful if the spartan was to get in what would be a successful kill blow, only for their shields to stop him.

Then, one by one, the elites charged forward, each one raising their energy swords into the air as they let out a fierce battle cry that normally had men shaking in their boots.

Noble Six didn't even flinch.

He took out Emile's kukri, which he had taken from his fallen comrades corpse, and slashed it across one elites throat before quickly turning and stabbing it into another's chest. He put in the sheath on his chest, quickly taking out his standard knife and throwing it into another elites head. Noble six looked around as he began to take the Kukri back out, ready to defend himself until all the Covenant around him were dead, or until he was dead.

However before the fight could continue, one of the grunts watching the fight picked up a rock and threw it into the back of the spartans head, getting fed up with how kong the elites were taking to kill him.

His vision blurred, the spartan eventually falling to the ground, his head smacking into the ground as soon as he finished falling.

The spartan, now fallen, appeared to be dead to all the Covenant. The elites were greatly displeased with how things had turned out and knocked out the grunt, intending to feed him to some more feral prisoners later.

Despite the elites displeasure, all the jackals and grunts roared out in jubilation from killing one of the "demons" as they called the spartans. To them, this proved that they weren't invincible and that they could be killed.

As they left the body there to eventually be glassed by the large alien ships that were flying overhead, a man wearing black ODST armor with red accents approached the downed spartan.

He waa quickly followed by several dozen soldiers that looked like marines, their combat armor being a light tan color, some of them having a glowing green psuedo visor over an eye.

The man had seen exactly what this guy could do.

'Maybe, just maybe, you will be useful to my group later on...'

Timeskip 6 hours later

The soldiers carried the hurt spartan as they followed their leader. At first only two soldiers were forced to carry the spartan, until they lagged behind too much from how heavy the spartan was and it was decided two more soldiers would help carry him.

They eventually arrived at a ship, a Paris-class heavy frigate. The only Paris class this group owned.

Several men were running around the ship as the group took the spartan into a med-bay. They quickly tended to his wounds, ensuring he wouldn't die on their travels, before they quickly took him to a cryo bay.

They set the unconscious spartan inside a cryo tube and turned it on, one man having been considerate enough to pick up the dog tags that were dropped and to put them in the tube with Noble.

After that, most of the Covenant fleet when in pursuit of a ship that waa fleeing from Reach, giving the crew on the ship the chance they needed to escape.

While out of view of the Covenant, the ship entered slipspace, going to a hidden outpost the Covenant and UNSC would never find.

What no one knew, was that the cryo tube that was holding the spartan, would not release its passenger for another long, twenty five years.

Helllooo readers! I got this little idea after watching so much red vs blue and then reading a Fanfiction.Net authors story called Agent Reach, go check it out, the author is called "Little Dragon-kun", I got my inspiration from their story, though these two stories will have very little if anything in commen except for the basics. Have a great day guys and make sure to vote and comment!

Also, adult language will be used frequently, which is why there is a mature rating on this story.