Chapter Five

Olivia's POV

How did we get outside? All I remember is that I was talking to Brittney and imagining how it would be awesome to be outside and free. Wait. Is it possible I made us come outside? I don't think so. But, maybe it has a connection to do with Harry since I am his sister. Maybe.

"We should run and find a town or phone or something. I wish I had my phone on me. Wait a second I still do! They were so concerned on kidnapping me they must've forgotten about it. I'll call the cops!" Brittney says.

"please do."

 I gesture to her to give me the phone. Right before someone answered the phone, the phone was out of my hands. Someone grabbed it. It wasn't Brittney or any of the boys. It was someone with brown hair. He had someone else with blonde hair. "Hello. What are two young human girls standing outside of Harry's house at night for?" The blonde one says

"Um..." All of a sudden we were on the ground. My head hurt. I think I hit it. But, all of a sudden, I felt the most pain I have ever felt in my life. I felt like I was dying. No one was hurting me. I started crying and wished Niall was here. I started screaming hoping someone, anyone would help me.

Niall's POV

I wake up on the couch with the boys staring at me. "What happened?" The boys glance at each other nervously. "Um, Niall you kinda hurt Olivia." Harry responds.

"What?" How could I do that. Why would I do that? "Why would I hurt her? Wait. HOW did I hurt her?"

"Well, Liam was giving Olivia a hug when you came in and pushed Liam and started yelling at him, and Olivia told you to stop and you held on to her wrists really hard. Then we came in and pushed you out of the room."

"No. I didn't do that. I'm not like that. Right?" How could I hurt Olivia like that. "Where is she? I want to talk to her."

"She is still in her room with Louis's new mate, Brittney."

"At least she has company now." We all head to her room. We open the door but to our surprise no one is there. "Where is she?" Harry says. All of a sudden I get this cold feel that something is wrong. Then I hear Olivia start screaming. We run downstairs as fast as we could. We open the door and went to the back. What we see is a horrifying sight. Olivia and Brittney om the ground screaming in pain. That's when we notice Ashton and Zaidin are here. I run over and knock Ashton to the ground. He's causing the pain. His power is to cause pain without touching people. When I knock him over, they stop screaming.

"What was that for, Niall? We found these two right outside your house! We were gonna kill them for you or knock them out, at least."

"No!! She is my mate!!"

"Oh geez. Sorry Niall. If I would've known... I wouldn't have tried to kill them."

"It's ok. Let's help them up."

Olivia's POV

I can't hear or see anything. I just see black. Am I dead? That's when I feel the pain stop. I open my eyes to find myself on a couch in a living room. I see Laim, Harry, Louis and Niall. "What happened?" I ask.

"You got hurt." Oh yeah. Those guys hurt me and Birttney. That's when I see them walk out from behind the boys. "Olivia calm down. These are our friends, Ashton and Zaidin. They didn't know you guys' were our mates. They thought you were just outside and trying to find trouble. But, how did you get outside?"

"I don't know. I was just imagining being outside, and it just... happened. I don't know."

"I know why. When you find your mate.. she starts developing... powers. But, soon enough you'll get used to them. Don't worry. I'll help you control them. Ok?"               

"Powers?" 

"Oh yeah, we all have powers." yeah, no shit.

"Language!" Naill yells!

"I didn't swear!"

"Yes, you did. In your head." OH great, he can read minds. What next? The aliens are invading earth?

"No. But aliens do exist." Of course they do.

"My powers are obviously to read thoughts and put messages in peoples' heads. Liam's is to teleport and telekinesis. Harry's is to hypnotize people but they have to be looking in his eye. Louis's power is to control emotions." Niall says. How am I gong to survive?