Chapter Two

Olivia's POV

I woke up in a room with a chandelier hanging above my head. The sheets were silk. The walls were a tainted white and there was a large window on the other end of the room.

I sat up and looked around when my neck hurt so bad. I felt it when I feel two punctures. I get up and look in the mirror and then the memories of last night faded in. I started screaming on the top of my lungs. They ran in immediately. They told me to calm down, but that made me scream even more. "Sh, love" Harry said trying to calm me down. I calmed down a little bit to where I was not screaming anymore, but still scared.
"W-What A-Are you G-Going to do with me?" I said scared.
"Nothing. Just please calm down." He said yet again. Then Harry said, " Look at me." So of course, I look at him. "Calm down" All of a sudden I felt calm. Then I felt even more angrier. The boys glance at each other nervously.

Niall's POV
Me and the lads were watching TV when we hear this loud scream. Uh-Oh. We run into the room and try to calm her down. Louis tried to use his powers to calm her down which helped a little bit. I should probably mention that we all have powers. Louis's is to control people's emotions. Liam's is telepathic. (He can teleport people and objects anywhere on earth) Harry's is hypnotizing. They have to be looking in his eyes though in order for him to hypnotize. And as for me, I can read minds. All vampires can feel anyone's emotions. Right now she is mad. Anyway, Harry used his powers to hypnotize her. It worked just fine. Right when I was about to speak she became very angry. We can all sense it. That can't be though. Humans can't overpower vampires. Unless...

Olivia's POV
I am so angry. They expect me to calm down when they almost killed me! I am so angry. Have I mentioned I'm angry. "Why should I calm down?! You are the guys that are blood sucking killers who tried to kill me!" " I know. We are truly sorry." Louis says. "If you were sorry you wouldn't kidnap me and hold me hostage!" I say mad. " We are not keeping you hostage," Harry chips in. "Then when can I go home" Harry looks down at his feet. " Exactly!" With that they left the room. I sat on my bed thinking of a strategy to escape. I notice a door by the bed. I went in it, and it was a huge bathroom. There was also a closet by the other side of the bed. I checked out the closet and it was full of clothes. I looked at the sizes and they were all my size. I decided to take a shower. I needed extra clothes, so I used the ones I saw. I grabbed a long denim shirt with black leggings and went in the bathroom. I looked like a mess. I got in the shower. It felt really good. The shampoo and conditioner smelled really good. When I got out I changed into the clothes. I picked up my clothes and was going to put them in the bed, when something fell out of my pocket. My phone. I'm so stupid! I forgot about my phone. I need to call someone. My mom? No. The police? Sure. So I dial 911 on my phone. It's ringing. 911, what is your emergency? The operator said. I've been kid- I get cut off by Niall running in and taking my phone out of my hands and throwing it on the ground and smashes it and pinning me against the wall. "What do you think you're doing?" He said angrily. I looked at him trying to comprehend everything. His eyes are red and his fangs are out ready to kill. "I'm trying to get help considering the fact that you are holding me hostage and tried to kill me." I shoot back. I'm so mad at him. He looks mad at me. All of a sudden his face looks super familiar. No. It can't be. Is he Niall Horan? No. One directions aren't vampires. This is not One Direction. But, it is.
I started crying. Everything is just messed up. I actually supported One Direction. I can't believe Niall was my favorite. I am so done. I wish he does just kill me. My life's over anyway. Niall's face all of a sudden goes sad and his fangs disappear. He lets me go then hugs me. " You're ok, love. You don't deserve to die. Sorry we let you down. We would let you go, but you are my mate." He whispers to me. "How did you know what I was thinking?" "I can read your mind" "Stay out of my head! What is a mate?" I ask with damp eyes. " A mate is a vampire's soulmate. They are supposed to be together forever."
"Oh yeah? How do you know I'm your mate?!"
"We can just sense it and we think they are absolutely perfect."
"Well, you've got the wrong girl. I am far from perfect. For heavens sake, you know nothing about me except for my name!"
"You haven't gave me a chance to ask you questions. And, you are perfect in every single way I can think of. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He does have a point with he not having a chance to ask me. What happens if I die? Does he find a new mate? "No. I don't find a new mate."
"Stay out of my head!" I am so done.

Niall's POV
She thought if I find a new mate after she dies. " No. I don't find a new mate."
She 'kindly' reminds me to stay out if her head.
"Well, then when I die, you just never find love again, or what?"
" Pretty much." I lied. I cannot tell her I have to change her.

Olivia's POV

"Pretty much" Niall says.
He walked me  down the stairs anyway into a kitchen where all three boys were eating.