Chapter Four

Olivia's POV

I woke up in a different room. It was dark and there was one window, but curtains covering it. I got up and looked around the room. As I got up, Niall came in the door. "Good afternoon, love!" He said. "How's your knee? Oh, and arm?" Oh yeah. My knee and arm. Wait, how do they feel better? Instantly my hand went to my neck. There were two more marks. "Why do I feel better, Niall?"

"After I bit you, we brought you inside, and we brought our friend over who heals." 

"Ok..then. Who's room is this?"

"It's mine. Your bed broke from when you threw the lamp back. It hit the wooden frame and broke it."

"How long will I be in here?"

"Tonight you will be back in your room. We have Zayn's old bed. He hasn't used it in two years. We are replacing yours with Zayn's old bed. Don't worry, we cleaned it. Plus, even before, Zayn usually slept on the couch," he answered.

"Ok" I responded.

"Why did you try to run away?"

"Everything's messed up. First, I get kidnapped. Then, I find out my family's not even my family. I can't handle it." I start crying, yet again. "It's ok, love." Niall says while giving me a bear hug. "I know. If it makes you feel better, I'll go downstairs and eat something now. 

"No. You have to stay in here. I can't trust you."

"Ok." I did try to escape. Twice. He goes out and closes the door in the process. 

One Hour Later

I've been just thinking for the past hour. I start towards the bathroom when Liam walks in. "Hello, love. Are you lonely? Because I have a new roomie for you. She's Louis's mate. Be nice and careful. I can tell you're sad. Give me a hug!"

"OK." I walk towards him and give him a hug. Then Niall barges through the door. "What are you doing??" He pulled us apart and pushed Liam. "Niall!! We were just hugging! What's wrong?!"

"No! You're mine!" He started yelling at Liam. I pulled him back. He looked at me and his eyes were... purple? He gripped my wrists really hard. It hurt! I could tell bruises were forming.. "Niall, you're hurting me! Stop!" At that, the rest of the boys came in.. and a girl...about my age. They pushed Niall out of the room. My wrists hurt "Who are you? I wanna go home!" The girl yelled. "I do too. What's your name?"

"Brittney. What's yours?"

"Olivia?"

"How to we escape?"

"I don't know." I wish we were outside. I imagine being outside with Brittney. Being free. All of a sudden, me and Bittney are outside surrounded by trees. Free.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was short! Next will be longer and better! Bye!