Wendy??

Kate's POV

"I know how you feel, I've been for that too but I never had nobody to pick up the pieces, you have me here, willing to do whatever it takes to make it all better, so please let me fix your heart!" he said he was being honest I could tell, I felt a shiver and my heart was beating really fast he looked me in the eyes. 

"Okay..." I said, he pulled me closer and hugged me, I let my head rest in his shoulder i could feel his heart beating fast just like mine. " I'll let you fix my heart!" as soon as he heard those words he stopped the hug, he lifted my chin and his lips gently kissed mine. " We should probably go back..." I said and we rubbed our noses.

 We flew back to their camp but Henry and Rumple were the only ones there, Rumple reading a spell book and Henry  was sitting near the fire drawing in the ground with a stick " Hey Henry were is everyone?"

"They were looking for you guys..."  he said, looked at me with a suspicious look. "Where were you?"

"Uhm...we were...uhm...we just needed a little chat..." I told him, Peter made a smirk and I felt my cheeks burning, Henry raised one eyebrow and then he started to draw again. Rumple looked at us Peter looked down and told me that he had some unfinished business that he had to take care off, he went near Rumple they talked for a while, they were both almost crying and they ended up hugging, uhm what the hell??

" Hey Kate!" Peter called. "Come here!" I got up and walked towards them, I saw them both smiling, so I smiled too..." I think you should know that Rumple is my brother!" WHAT!!?? I did not see that one coming, Peter and Rumple brothers?! Wow...just...wow... " And Rumple you should know that Kate is my...uhm...we have a thing..." I found myself blushing I never thought he would admit it to anyone.

"We're back!" Emma yelled they all sat around the fire and me Peter and Rumple did the same, Peter sat next to me always smiling. Suddenly we were all in silence and everyone was looking at me and Peter. "So...is there anything you want to tell us?" Emma asked, oh crap they saw, awkward! Before I could said anything a girl with blond hair and blue eyes showed up she had her hands tied up with ropes and she was wearing a white dress. 

"Oh god please help me!" the Blondie said, Neal got up and run towards her, he called her Wendy...wait a second...Wendy fucking Darling?! "Bae? You're so different!" Neal untied her hands and hugged her, her smile fade away when she saw Peter. "Peter?" Peter looked at her and said 'hi'. "How' are you?" she said siting next to him, I'm not liking her attitude!

"Fine...uhm and you?" he said a little uncomfortable, she said she was fine he got up and helped me up. "We should go back to the camp!" he said looking at me. "You guys can leave whenever you like your boat is fixed!"

"Wait!" Wendy said grabbing Peter's arm...nuh uh bitch he's mine! " I want to see my brothers!" he took a deep breath and leads both to the camp. When we reach the camp Wendy ran and hugged her brothers. "Thank you so much for this Peter!" 

"You can take them with you if you like..." He said and she walked towards him my heart stopped for a few seconds, I knew exactly what she wanted!

"Peter, I didn't came here just to take my brothers, I came here 'cause I missed you, I forgive you..." I has now angry, Damn what a slut!!

"Sorry hun but he doesn't need your forgiveness!" I said angry. "You should probably get going!" I told her, her expression was different she was angry, I gave her a smirk just to mess with her...

"And who are you to know what he needs?" she yelled at my face. " I love him and he loves me, he would never like a slut like you!" Oh that's it!! I punched her, she fell into the ground, I was on top of her slapping her, she was crying like a fake whore! Peter put his arms around my waist and lifted me so I would let her go,  he drag me through the jungle and only let me go when we were far enough from the camp. 

"Oh my god Kate! What the hell was that?!" he asked with a smirk and I blushed. "Were you jealous?" I blushed even more, he laughed and hugged me. "Oh beautiful, you don't need to be jealous from anyone okay?" I smiled and we kissed he pick me up bridal style and we flew. "I want to show you something..."

____________________________________________________

Hi :D 

So Peter and Kate are finally together and Rumple is Peter's brother. Peter will not be the 'underage' father here #sorrynotsorry

Please tell me what you think and pretty pretty please vote!