I can do whatever I want!

Peter's POV 

I found Kate beautiful, she knows it now so I don't have anything to lose! I kissed her, when our lips collided I felt a shiver and my heart was beating fast. Weird! This is just a game I shouldn't be feeling this way.  She doesn't seem the kind of girl who falls in love with a guy this fast, maybe that's why she isn't kissing back. I've done his before with Wendy and Jane, both of them were easily deceived, but with Kate everything is different, she is not like them, but I'm not sure if she doesn't like me at all or if  she is playing hard to get...

"Why the hell did you do that?" she asked pulling me away, she had a reddish tint on her cheeks and that made me do a cocky smile, she seemed embarrassed and angry at the same time, I found that amusing.

"I did it 'cause I can do whatever I want!" I said smirking. She punched my arm, with a pissed look on her face, maybe I should play a little with this situation. "You've got fire! I like fire!"

"You're such a jerk!" she yelled walking away. She descended the wooden stairs, without saying a word and started to walk back to the camp, I went after her still smiling like a moron.

"Hey Kate?" I asked, she simply flicked her hair, and it hit my face. "Seriously? You're going to ignore me?" No damn answer! This is pissing me off! "Fine! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that!" She looked at me and made a cute smile.

"Uhm....I think I can forgive you! Let me think about that, I'll give you the answer tomorrow!" She said and I giggled, I raised one of my eyebrows, I want her to forgive me now. "Fine you're forgiven!" she said and held out her hand so I can shake it.

"Don't be silly Kate!" I said and hugged her, she seemed surprised and I chuckled."You're family now!" 

___________________________________________

After a while I asked some boys to go hunt, Kate wanted to go but I didn't let her, she can't find out what I'm planning she would be pissed and she would probably want to leave me...I mean leave the island...

She is braiding her hair and staring at the fire, she looks cute with the fire's light reflecting in her face, too bad the Shadow has plans for her, she could have been an amazing Lost Girl!

Kate's POV 

I was still thinking about the kiss, I'm not buying the whole "I can do whatever I want" excuse! Peter is a good liar, but my superpower is telling me that something is not right. I saw him talk to Felix I focus on their lips so I can read them, but suddenly I could ear them talk.

"So what should I do?" Felix asked

"...Just make sure she doesn't follow me okay?" Peter said and made his way through the jungle. 

I need to follow him, but I have Felix watching over me...Come on Kate! Think, think..."Uhm Hey Felix? Can you come over here?" he walked towards me with a suspicious look on his face."Uhm Woah this is awkward! Uhm need to go to...uhm you know...girl's stuff!"

"Oh I see! Go ahead!" he said smiling, I should've become an actress, he really bought it!

I walked through the jungle following Peter's footprints,  I heard voices I'm sure he is not far I started to run. I could hear Peter's voice from being the bushes but I couldn't see who was with him but that voice was so familiar! I came out from behind the bushes.

"Peter?" I asked "What is he doing here?"

____________________________________

Hey there!!

Yup Peter kissed Kate, but something is not right....

Please tell me what you think of the book so far and tell me what do you think is going to happen :)

Btw please vote for the previous 3 chapters cuz something weird happen when I tried to publish them :/ 

Love you all