Confession

Peter's POV 

I was sitting in the ground playing my pipe, where the bloody hell is Kate? I know she needs some time to herself, but it's already night time she can get hurt, Neverland can be a very dangerous place at night.

"Thinking about her?" Felix asked with a smirk on is face. He seated next to me and I stopped playing the pipe "If you are so worried why don't you go after her?"

"I'm not worried about her Felix! She doesn't mean anything to me, it's just a game..." he raised one eyebrow and looked at me making a cocky smile."What?!" I asked annoyed.

"You're being defensive, you never got like that with Wendy or Jane...you like her don't you?" He is wrong I don't like her! But then again, I pay attention to all her little things like the way she braids her hair nervously, the way she smiles at the ground when she receives a compliment, the way she rolled her little fingers through my hair in the other day, this never happened to me before! I think she is different, and maybe I should apologize. " You should go after her Pan."

" Why should I go, she was the one who left!" I said angry with myself, I was a jerk, and honestly I can't stand the idea of loosing her...wait...did I just said that? 

"Pan sometimes we have to sacrifice ourselves for the ones we love." he said.

"Felix I told you I don't love her!" 

"My point is if she means something to you, you should go find her." he was right, maybe I should go. "And don't let your temper interfere..." he regret those words as soon as they came out of his mouth."I didn't meant..." didn't let him finish I flew to the Charmings' camp...   

Emma's POV

We've been looking for Henry but the island is very big and we don't know it well, so we still didn't found Henry. I already thought of asking Pan for help, but Regina wouldn't want to do that she always complicates things.

We were thinking about what to do, when Pan landed right in front of me. "So need help?" he asked, weird Pan is actually asking us if we want help to find Henry, this must be some kind of trick. "You see Tinkerbell has something that belongs to me, and nobody steals me and gets away with it!" Regina asked Pan what Tinkerbell stole him, she had a smirk on her face the kind of smirk that she has when she knows something that we don't !"That doesn't concern you! So do you want help or not?"

"Yes we want your help!" I said, everybody started to say that he can't be trusted, and they're right but what choice do we have? He gave the location of Tinkerbell's tree house and then we decided that we're not going to kill her, the only thing that matters is Henry. 

We were walking, Pan was in the 'lead' and Regina was talking with him, Pan seemed to be uncomfortable and nervous the only thing I heard was 'I saw you! You should be more discreet!' so she does know something, I'm going to find out what is going on between those two, but not now, now I need to focus on Henry.

"Ahhhh!!" Pan yelled, his arm was full of blood and he had a scratch on his cheek. "Tinkerbell is hurting Kate!"

"How do you know that?" Neal asked.

" What hurts her hurts me too!" he said.

" But if she is hurting Kate then...Oh my God Henry!" I yelled, I could see them Henry and Kate were tied up to a tree and Tinkerbell had a knife on her hand she was scratching Kate with it, we run towards the place where they were.

"Stand back! I have Dreamshade and I'm not afraid of using it!" she yelled and grabbed an arrow and leaned it against Henry's neck. Suddenly Pan's Shadow appeared behind her and ripped her shadow, she fell into the ground dead. We untied them from the tree and hugged them.

Kate's POV

They helped us and we hugged, Peter walked towards me and he healed me."Are you okay?" he asked concerned, I nodded and he smiled. "Uhm Kate we need to talk!" Henry walked towards me and hugged me, he gave me my necklace back and smiled, I smiled back he really is a special boy! He went near Emma and left Peter and I alone. "Uhm well...I..." he stopped he was nervous, he took a deep breath and whispered into my ear "I like you a lot Kate!" 

_______________________________________________________

So it was about time for Peter to said that he likes Kate!! 

Please tell me what you think!

And feel free to give me suggestions!

Please vote, comment and add to your reading list :) LY