Nightmares

I was walking down the corridor reading my book about strange creatures, I love that kind of books, for a tiny moment they make me believe that the impossible is actually possible, but is just for a tiny moment, whenever I finish my reading I see the reality, It sucks!

I heard footsteps behind me 'Crap!!' I thought to myself I knew exactly what was about to happen.

I started to running as fast as I could, I heard them laughing.

"Don't run love! We just want to talk with you!" one of the boys said, I'm pretty sure he is smirking right now.

I kept running without looking back.

I felt one hand pulling my dark hair, I started to panic, my blue eyes were getting wet , they started to laughing ever harder when they realized I was almost  crying.

They were stronger than me, but I was smarter.

I stoped cries for help  and I hit the one who was holding my arm and hair in the balls. I started to run again.

"I'm fine! Just go get her!" the boy said with a pissed look on his face.

I speed up so they couldn't catch me.

I started to slow down when I saw the door to my room, I opened it and closed it quickly.

They start hitting the door just to scare me, they find that amusing.

I tried to ignore the noise they were making on the door, I  laided down on my bed and I tried to sleep.

**Dream**

I was on a huge dark forest, it was cold and I could hear some weird noises of kids crying.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a pipe, it was beautifull. I tried to find who was playing that beautifull song. Maybe he/she could help me find the orphanage.

I walked around and I found a camp.

" Hello? Is anybody there?" I asked. The truth is that I didn't want to know the answer.

The music stopped and saw a shadow with yellow eyes. I started to shaking when realized that the the shadow wasn't attached to a body.

The shadow was now really close to me,  it started to pull something from my back, it was really painful.

I started to scream, but this wasn't an ordinary scream it was odd.

**End of the Dream**

I woke up, sweating and screaming like I never screamed before.

I felt dizzy, my head was hurting like a bitch and I almost couldn't breath.

When I stoped screaming I look at the alarm clock in my bedside table '1 am?! Holy shit! Why can't I have a goddamn good night of sleep?' I thought to myself, I took a deep breath and went to the window. I opened it and felt the wind hitting my face.

I heard a noise and I quickly opened up my eyes.

Oh no! It was the shadow from my dream...

(dramatic music) Oh no! What does the Shadow want?

Please tell me what you think,and you can give me ideas if you want to! I will dedicate you a chapter if I use any of your ideas! Love ya all, and again I sorry if I misspelled something.