opening up

So this was it William liked you and you liked him you didn't know what else to do. Today you stayed home from school which is something you normally didn't do you told your mom before she went back to work. After a few minutes you heard a knock on the door. You opened the door and you saw William with a smile on his face.

"Can I come in?" William asked

"Yea sure."

William walked in your house and just went for the food you really didn't care so you went back to your room.

"Something wrong are you okay?" William asked

"I'm- I'm not fine okay"

"Do you want to tell me why?"

"Yea."

So you told him you told him everything you told him about your dad but you mostly told him about your last relationship which was the thing that was hurting you the most right now. Your ex broke up with you when your mom got in a car accident you hated him for that he left you when you needed him the most. So ever since that you never got to attached to anyone. After you told William everything he hugged you.

"Alexa I love you."

"I love you too Will."

"So are we like dating now?"

"I guess so," you said with a smile

The rest of the day you and William just watched movies and ate snacks it was really nice. Your mom also met William. It was a good day. It wasn't until 3 pm until William left.

"So are you and William a thing?" your mom asked.

"Yep," you said with a smile

So you and William were a thing now it scared you still.

Sorry, this is short it's a filler I just didn't know what to write anyways next chapter will be better please vote and comment I love you.