Michael james way story ♥ (my chemical romance fan fic)

okay okay. i've had this for AGES! but haven't put it on here. dik i don't realyl like it. it's a bit bleagh but meh here it is anyway :3

--------------------------------------------------------

“I love you” mikey said his hands sliding up my top I gasped.

“I love you too” I said he smiled and started kissing my neck his hands hitting my bra.

“Mikey” I said shakily

“What you want me to stop?” he whispered in my ear making me shiver he smirked

“That’s what I thought” he said and started pulling at the hem of my shirt I obediently raised my arms letting him slide it off.

Then I woke up.

Fuck! I was so sure it was real that time. I’ve had those dreams for so long now. I looked over at my boyfriend Jake asleep next to me. Yep fantasising about another guy while asleep with your boyfriend probably wasn’t a very good thing. I hadn’t seen mikey in years, we went to high school and were really good friends we could have maybe been more but he left with his brother Gerard and 3 other guys I knew and they started a band. They went on tour and everything. I haven’t seen them in 5 years I missed them so much. They would have forgotten all about me now though.

Jake woke up

“Want some coffee Alicia?” he asked cheerily having no idea what I had just been dreaming about. He kissed me then walked out into the kitchen. Fuck I needed to sort this shit out. I loved Jake but I just couldn’t forget about mikey. It wasn’t fair for me to keep doing this to him but it’s not like I would ever see mikey again anyway right?

I was driving to work I was a vet and I turned the radio on.

“My chemical romance is coming to new jersey their home town” the presenter said I gasped and almost drove the car off the road. Mikey was coming back here!?

“Get tickets now to this upcoming punk, rock band” and then there was a phone number to ring I quickly went over to the side of the car and grabbed my phone. I rang the number and got tickets. I continued on my way to work in a daze, what had I just done?

A week later I was getting ready for the mcr concert. I couldn’t believe I would see my old friends again. Jake still didn’t know I was going. I just couldn’t think of how to tell him he might want to go and I needed to do this alone.

I went to walk out of the house

“Where are going?” Jake asked me. I stopped shit

“Just out with some friends” I lied well technically it was the truth.

“Okay” he said and I walked out.

I got to the venue and so many teenagers were there. I was by far the oldest.

After the concert they did a meet and greet. I felt like leaving but it would be good to see them up close. Their show was really amazing.

I was last in the line to the table the boys were sitting at. It went ray, frank, bob Gerard and mikey.

I went up to ray and he signed the poster for me he kept looking at me but I didn’t know why he kept looking at me when I got to frank and he stared at me as well. I smiled they must have recognised me a little. When I got to mikey my heart was beating out my chest so hard I thought it was going to break.

“Hey” he said boredly writing on the poster then he looked up, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped.

“what?” I asked acting as if I hadn’t gotten this reaction from the others.

Mikey blushed “umm you just look like someone I used to know. My….friend” I couldn’t help notice the pause before he said friend. Did he want us to be more than friends? He looked down sadly, Gerard noticed and sighed and put his arm around his little brother.

I walked out dazed not sure what to think. They hadn’t recognised me. I missed them so much. What did I expect to happen? That as soon as I saw mikey he would hold me and kiss me? That he would even care? I sunk down on a bench head in my hands crying letting my depressing thoughts consume me. I was pathetic. I actually thought mikey would care? I heard footsteps coming towards me but I didn’t move I couldn’t be bothered. I didn’t care what happened to me anymore.

“Hey, are you okay?” I heard a guy say. It was ray shit. They walked closer and my stomach twisted seeing all five of my old friends standing in front of me.

“Oh it’s you!” Gerard said and mikey glared at his brother

“Are you okay?” mikey asked concerned I smiled despite myself I was a stranger to him and he was still worried about me.

“I’m fine really I just need to get a cab...”

“A cab? You’re not going to find one around here” bob said

“We can take you home, you still don’t seem okay” Gerard offered and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

I sighed “okay then” it’s not like I couldn’t trust them. I got into their car and told them where I lived. They stared at me the whole way, trying to figure out where they recognized me from I guess.

“What?” I asked trying to get them to realise it was actually me.

“You look like someone we used to know” ray said

“She looks exactly like how I expected her to look now” mikey said to the guys not to me

Gerard laughed “I don’t know mikey, you were always the one looking at her” and mikey glared at his brother. I blushed hoping they wouldn’t notice the ‘her’ they were talking about was me the Alicia they knew in high school. Gerard just laughed at the look his brother was giving him.

Then we arrived at my house and I got out of the car but something came to me and I turned around and looked in the car

“Oh and I never said my name” I looked into Mikey’s eyes “it’s Alicia” I smirked and went to walk away but Gerard hurled his arms around me into a bone crushing hug.

“Ahh gee” I gasped

“Shit” he stepped back smiling hugely

“Alicia! Why didn’t you tell us straight away?” ray asked

“Umm I was waiting to see how long It would take you guys to realise it was me. Took you long enough!” I smirked they smiled

“Well we didn’t really expect you to just randomly show up at one of our shows” bob said

I just looked at mikey his mouth was open slightly and he still was looking at me shocked. I thought back to what gee had said before, maybe I wasn’t the only one noticing how close mikey and I were getting. I sighed what would it be like now?

“I better go” I said awkwardly walking towards my house

“Wait, we haven’t seen you in ages, we have so much catching up to do” Gerard said sounding almost pleading. I sighed and turned around

“I know but I’m sure you have better things to do” I said

“We actually don’t” Gerard said happily. I chuckled

“Okay then we can meet up sometime tomorrow” I said and walked into the house and not until I closed the door did they drive away.