Chapter 4

As I drove around I found his car parked outside Madison's house ... ugh of course I'm so stupid. Wait why am I even worrying about him? Why do I feel jealous? I know I don't like him.... Johnson would be so mad too.
I decided to get out of my car and knock on Madison's door. Stupid I know but I was curious to why he was at Madison's when they broke up.
I waited outside her door and didn't get an answer. Right when I was gonna open the door , it swung open and Jack ran right into me.

"Riley what the fuck are you doing here!" Jack says in an angry tone.
"Uhm.. I saw your car parked here. I was worried about you." I said quietly towards the end of my sentence.
"You were?" Jack looks into my eyes.

"JACK JUST FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY" I hear Madison yell.
"Fuck let's go" Jack grabs my hands and we ran off into our cars.
"Meet me at Wolfsburg Park" Jack says to me as he gets in his car.
"Alright" I respond back.

I didn't know what this feeling I was .. feeing. My chest and stomach was all tingly
and I was smiling so hard. I've never felt like this before , but I liked it.

I pulled into the park and got out.

"Over here!" Jack yells.
I see him on the swings and ran over to him and sat in one of the swings next to him.

"So uh.. what happened at Madison's house?" I ask
"I don't know honestly. I thought I could work it out maybe ?.."
"Yeah I understand that"
We just ran around the park laughing our asses off the stupidest things , he made me forget about my phone so I quickly checked it to a bunch of notifications from jack.
"Fuck Jack kept calling me"
"Forget him Riley .. you're with me" Jack says looking into my eyes
I put down my phone and looked down.
This moment right here is what I was waiting for. It was night time and the fireflies were outside and it was perfect. He was perfect.
I smiled and just kissed him.
"Woah" Jack said smiling.
A smiled creaked across my face and I went to kiss him again. He grabbed my face and smiled while kissing me back"
"I like you a lot Riley AnnaRose"
"I like you a lot too Jack Gilinsky"

"Come on" he grabbed my hand and we ran towards the lake. He started taking his clothes off and jumped in.
"Well you coming in?!" Jack yells.
"I don't have a bathing suit" I laugh
"Okay and ?" He smiles
I laughed and took off my top and my pants and jumped in.
Once I got in I swam towards Jack and wrapped my legs and arms around him and looked into his eyes.
"You're so beautiful you know that?" Jack said smiling.
My heart fluttered and my face turned red.
It was starting to get cold so we both got out as quick as we could and grabbed our clothes and ran to our cars.
I opened my trunk and grabbed blankets.
I laid them down to make it as comfortable as possible. We both lied down and looked at the stars.
"So.. was this like a date?" Jack asking me nervously.
I laughed and asked why he was getting so nervous.
"Because .. I've had a crush on you for the longest time Riley. This feels like a dream to me"
I leaned over and kissed him, "well start believing it's real"
My phone kept ringing again and I sighed and looked over and saw it was jack again
"We should probably get back home Jack is freaking out"
"Okay I'll see back home princess"
Jack climbs out of the car and gets into his.
I start smiling and freaking out he called me princess .. I've never felt this happy before.
I put on my clothes and went into my drivers seat and started the engine.
I turned up my music and rolled down my windows and started driving back home.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 01, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Not so typical Love Story ( Jack & Jack Fanfiction )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें