Chapter 2

Jacks POV:
She was so beautiful. Riley would always be there for me. When I was drunk... Or was going through a breakup. We've grown up together since we were kids. It's like, what if she's the one? The one who I'll grow old with. But I don't know if she feels the same. But we are caught up the moment right now.... Might as well take a shot.

Riley's POV:
"Ja-"
He stops about a couple inches to my face.
"What's wrong"
He starts to emerge a sad look on his face.
"Shit" I say in my head. This is bad. I don't like Jack like this... I only love him as a bestfriend. That's what it's always been. He can't have feelings for me. He just can't.
I got up and ran to the bathroom locking the door sitting on the toilet seat praying Jack won't come to try and talk to me. I need to think about this. Right when I thought that I heard light knocks on the door.
"Riley"
Of course it's Gilinsky.
"Uh, Jack I need to think about this"
"Please. I was just caught up in the moment. I was pissed and ugh, I'm sorry please just forgive me I don't want this to be awkward."
But it already was. I got up and looked in the mirror and opened the door. I saw Jack look straight up and I hugged him, tight. I latched out of his hold and left his room and closed his door gently and sighed. I went downstairs to look for Johnson.
"Johnson" I say out loud.
"Yeah" I hear and looked over the couch to see his head popping up.
I giggle and walked over to him and snuggled up beside him.
"How's Gilinsky?" He asks.
"Uhm. He's okay" I throw a fake smile to him and he grins back at me.
"Wanna watch a movie?" He says as he is already looking up Netflix on his laptop.
"Well it sure does look like it" I smile and I laid down my head onto Johnson and halfway through the movie we were already asleep.

Boring chapter lol I'm sorry I've got a wedding to go to, but I'll make sure to do some more writing !! :)