Chapter 3

Jacks POV:
I awake from the buzzing of my phone. I slowly open my eyes and grab my phone to see who texted me.
madison :
babeeeee please answer me
I know u want me
forgive me
come over
let's talk
I love u
please
baby
it meant nothing you know I love you

I sighed and put down my phone and went downstairs. I look in the living room to see Johnson and Riley together. wow. Are they seriously cuddling? I can't believe this... I love her. No. I can't do this.
I ran upstairs and got dressed picked up my phone and keys and drove off.

Riley's POV:
I woke up to see Johnson and my head on his chest. Did I fall asleep on him? I mean we used to do this all the time of doesn't surprise me. Right when I start to get up I hear mumbling.
"mmmm babeeee go make bacon"
"Huh?!"
I look behind me to see he's still sleeping. I giggle quietly and headed to the kitchen. Since he was dreaming about bacon it made me crave them. I got the bacon out and pan and all of that. I started cooking the bacon and turned on some music and started dancing around.
"Nice moves you got there"
I screech and turn around to see it just was Johnson.
"Fuck. Don't scare me like that! I thought you were sleeping." I look back to the bacon to see if it was cooked.
"I smelled bacon"
"I like bacon" said Johnson looking at me zoning out.
I laugh and turned off the stove and put the bacon on paper towel.
"I'm gonna see if Gilinsky wants any" I say as I walk upstairs.
Johnson just nodded at me and started to eat the bacon. I knock on his door and waited a few seconds.
"Hey Jack I made breakfast get up!"
Still no answer. I open his door and he wasn't in there. I checked the bathroom and everything. His phone and keys are gone.. Maybe he went somewhere? I'm starting to freak out. I ran downstairs to tell Johnson. He still doesn't know Gilinsky tried to kiss me.
"Jacks gone!" I told him looking worried and looking back at my phone trying to get a reach of him.
"He's probably out somewhere partying or something" he says taking another bite of his bacon.
"Uhm, 10 in the morning he goes out partying?! Really Johnson!"
I sigh and grabbed my keys.
"Hey where you going?!"
"To find Jack" I head out the door.
"Honey you're in your pajamas" he yelled.
"I DONT CARE" I yell.
"TEXT ME" he yells back.
I shake my head and got into my car and drove around the neighborhood. I better find this boy.