"Let me make it up to you"

Start from the beginning

"Oh sure okay speak to you later, byeee." She hang up.

Awww poor selena I feel so bad, I'm the reason she's ill, it's my fault for running after her and asking for a kiss and it's my fault that scooter doesn't like her because the whole paparazzi thing...wish they'd just leave me alone.

I want her to feel better and I want to do something for her, instead of arranging a dinner, do something special that no one finds out about.

I headed back into my living room walked across my wooden floor and flung myself backwards onto my 'L' shape cream leather sofa, I put my legs up onto the coffee table and turned my big flat screen tv on...flicking through the channels I came across

'Top 20 Justin Bieber songs.'

Ollg video was playing and i just sat there laughing at how young I was and how high pitched my voice was, I was a cutie though.

That's when I realised...I should re-inact the OLLG video with selena, I'll stick post it notes everywhere and get her to meet me, that will make her feel better, especially after the whole 'Chaz' incident, he's such a jerk!!!

----------------------------------------------

I wasted no more time it was about 3pm I finished my pizza quick and headed for the door, I ran to my garage and smiled at the cars...

"What one hmm." I spoke to myself and ran my fingers through my hair

"I'll go for you.." I took the keys off the hook and jumped into my reflective silver car.

"This will stop the papz taking pictures of me."

I grinned to myself and hopped in. I came to a little shop on the corner of the street and quickly jumped out grabbing the things I needed I pushed passed people before they asked for a picture with me and got back into the car.

I drove to Selena's house and wrote on the first pink sticky note.

I'm sorry babe, for making you ill but let me make it up to you.... J xx

I stuck it to a box of chocolates that I bought and left them on the door step before ringing the bell and sprinting off making sure I left a note with an arrow pointing down the pathway of her flat.

I then ran to her silver little car and placed another sticky note on the window.

I've missed your smile...the next sticky note is by the flower stool;) xxx

I jumped back into my car and drove a little down the street to the flower stool I payed the lady $20 for three bunches of red roses to give selena when she came and stuck another note.

Here are some beautiful red roses for a beautiful girl;) look down the street... Xxx

I then left a note on each tree down the street with a single word on each one

You

Are

So

Special

To

Me

I then had someone with a taxi wait at the side of the road with the last sticky note stuck to the window saying..

Okay enough of the notes jump in the taxi and I'll see you soon;) xxxx

I quickly hopped back into my car and drove home to get things ready for when she arrived.

I placed candles all down the hall leading to my living room and left little rose petals across my wooden floor with a bottle of champagne and two glasses on the coffee table, this was sort of like our first date, but oh well I'm sure she'll love it no matter what....

----------------------------------------------

I heard my phone ring from the kitchen I ran to it and saw Selena's name.

"Hey sel, you okay."

"OMG Justin this is- is- you're so amazing I can't believe you would risk the paparazzi seeing you do all this stuff for me... I literally have no words to even...you're just the best."

I giggled

"It's the least I could do and anyway I miss you."

"I miss you too, well I've just got Into the taxi so I'll see you soon, wherever it's taking me."

"Okay don't be long..." I hung up the phone and walked back into the living room waiting for her to come....I can't wait to see her.

I heard a knock at the door I leapt from my seat to answer it dying to see her

I opened the door and was breath taken with her beauty.. She was wearing tight blue jeans that made her bum look amazing. A tight skin coloured top with a long gold chain hanging down her cleavage and a long black cardigan that was loose around her arms her hair hung in perfect brown curls.

I bit my lip and gave her sex eyes "selena you're just woah"

She laughed and looked down at her black heeled boots

"Come in." I spoke softly and opened the door wider inviting her in.

I closed it behind her and watched her bum as the looked about at the candles and rose petals everywhere

"Justin I can't believe you did all this for me....I think I- I love you."

She put her hand over her mouth realising what she said and I walked towards her, I gently pushed her against the wall and brushed her hair away from her face and looked into her eyes

"Well that's cool then because I think I love you too..." I smiled and then pulled the back of her head towards my face and kissed her, she made the kiss deeper.

I pulled away and intertwined our fingers she just stared into my eyes and smiled at me.

"What is this?" She asked softly

I grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me leading her into the living room the lights were off and all you could see were the little candles placed here and there.

I walked her across the room and sat her next to me on the sofa.

"This is us....I haven't known you very long and I don't know much about you either, but I can promise you this...since the day at the studio and hearing your voice I haven't stopped thinking about you, and I want to make this a permanent thing...will you be my e-Erm girlfriend."

I felt hot and sweaty from being so nervous and my eyes burned into hers as I waited for a response.

She gasped and covered her face, then spoke excitedly.

"Justin!! You're the most sweetest thoughtful person I have ever met and I really really like you, so yes, yes I will be yours."

I gleamed at her instantly and wrapped my arms around her body pulling her towards me and kissing her head

"Justin.."

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry about the papers and people seeing us..."

"Don't be stupid this isn't your fault...in fact this is interlay my fault I wanted to kiss you."

She looked up at me and just smirked.

"What?!" I asked playfully

"You, I can't believe I made justin bieber teen sensation fall for me...this is-is." She didn't finish what she said she just kissed me hard.

She's everything I've ever wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note*

Hope you liked this chapter guys...I wanted to make it official between them...I thought long and hard on this, please COMMENT and Vote let us know what you think.....love youuuuu😜💗

Twitter; @PerfectSelena_x &. @biebsmahone_x