2. First Day With Xis

So I was finally confronted with Mr. Kangxi. His first impression to me was of a rude and cruel person, but on the contrary, he bowed me and politely asked to sit. I also bowed him as I thought it was a sign of greeting. There was a table of about a foot's height. He sat on the cushion with his knees folded. I imitated him and also sat around the table on a cushion. I did everything with great care as I didn't want to hurt any of their feelings.

"Where is your booklet? ", he asked me as soon as I sat, giving a suspicious look at my empty hands,  filled with guilt. I with some hesitation told how those kids fooled me and snatched my book." No worries if it is with the kids", he said "they won't even get to understand what's written in it. But we will have to find it soon as if it went in wrong hands, it can be disastrous",saying that he stood up, and from another room, he brought me another similar book. "Never lose it again. It will lead you whenever you are stuck"he added. The new book was fully the same as the previous one except that now, it had my name on it.

He then asked me if I would like to eat something . I was hungry as i hadn't eaten since the last night. But I was a bit shy to ask for anything so I nodded. Still he called his apprentice, I would say (the guy who escorted me) and asked him to bring noodles for two. He again bowed and left.

"We will first train you before you can start the work you are here for. This day will be for rest and your training will start from tomorrow. Today, I will be showing you our place and introducing with our people"

In this time, our noodles had come. Mr. Kangxi himself got up and served us. I was supposed to eat them with chopsticks. Although it was very difficult but somehow, I managed to use them. I thanked him for the lovely noodles.

He got up and asked me to follow him. We started exploring the building, there were many arenas kind of grounds. Had sitting for some hundreds. Some of them even had people training. We stopped at one of them in which a dwarf was doing some weird stuff. "He is Sheloz Uxi, my brother" he said. Brother? I was surprised as he was completely different from him.

Just by looking at them,no one could say that they are brothers. But what was he doing out there? I was very curious to know. He seemed to be piling up his power and then he just pushed his hand forward and after than a stone would fall at a considerable distance from nowhere. It looked like he was producing the stones in air. It happened most of the times he did that. "He is perfecting his aim. A guy is shooting stones from behind the tree at very fast speed and he is trying to aim at them. He was recently awarded with this unique power through which he could stun things no matter how fast they are. Other from that he also has many other powers which you will come to know shortly. " Mr. Kangxi told me, calming my curiosity.

I was still very much surprised at that moment. You could say I was shocked.. We were so engrossed in watching him that we spent almost two hours there and he was still continuously doing the same thing again and again. Lets move ahead. Since the night was approaching, the other arenas were getting empty.

I already had many questions in my mind whose numbers just kept on increasing as we further explored the building and the arenas. It was like a small academy to me which helped talented people to learn and skill them in their powers.

The clock struck 7. "It is the time to meet some more interesting people", saying that, he moved out of the building, followed by me. We then reached some other building whose gate seemed to have a thin layer of something like a soap bubble. "Hold my hand". I was doing as he said and then we passed through the film. As soon as we passed it the atmosphere completely changed and there I could see a similar table which was in his room before , but this time it was occupied by two white people just as modern as was I from the looks!!!