Chapter 14

Madison's P.O.V

That dream was terrible. I'm actually glad that Lucas put his hand on the baby it calmed me and the baby down and IDK how. 

"Morning babe" Lucas said in his morning voice. 

"Morning, Lets go eat I'M STARVING." I exaggerated. 

"Your always hungry but for you and my little baby in there I'll make it." he said which made me blush.

He hugged me and whispered in my ear "Your so cute when you blush." That made we blush a lot more.

"Your cute when you try to flirt with me." I whispered back in his ear and tried to push him away but he is to strong.

"I'm not going I get something first." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Ok"I huffed. Then he leaned in so I kissed him.

"WOW What a show." Lucas's older sister Ray (Short for Raylann) said.

"What are you doing here I thought you were coming tomorrow!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Well I had nothing to do so I thought I would come early and surprise yous but i'm the one who got surprised but I always know you guys would up together." Ray said.

"Well hey RayBay." I said embarrassed.

I was standing behind Lucas still to where she don't see my stomach.

"Hey come give me a hug now Maddy." she said.

I tapped Lucas and told him to get to a level I can whisper to him. He did of course he better.

"Whats wrong?" he asked.

"I dont want her to know I'm pregnant tell tonight at dinner." I said.

"Ok I'll tell her to go and that we have a surprise." he said back.

"Ok thanks." I said.

"Raylann we have a surprise for you at supper and can you get mom and dad to come in here Please." Lucas said.

"Ya sure and you know I dont like my full name please Lucas call me Ray." she said as she walked out.

Lucas looked at me and said "But it makes her listen. hahahaha!"

Raylann's P.O.V

"Dad, Mom, Maddy and Bub need you." I said walking into their room. They looked at eachother then hopped up and ran to Lucas's room. I wonder why? Did something happen between Maddy and Lucas. IDK ill see later.

Madison's P.O.V

Hopefully Ray likes this having a niece or nephew. Lucas's parents are excited to have a grandchild too. Me and Lucas expectedly are. 

"What up?" Jim said as they walked in.

I'm on the bed and Lucas shut the door.

"Well we want to surprise sis at supper." Lucas said as I stared off into space.

"How?" Roxy asked.

"We haven't told her that Madison's pregnant." Lucas said looking at me.

"Can you guys please accept Lucas get out." I said kind of rude.

"Ya are you ok?" Jim asked.

"Yes I have to talk to Lucas go quick." I said and they started going out.

I felt it coming thats why I told them to get out. I ran into Lucas's bathroom and started throwing up. He ran after me and pulled my hair back and rubbed my back. I know I'm a month but I still getting "morning sickness". I hate it. 

-5 o'clock-

Ray knocks on the door and says "Supper time and yall are coming out to eat!"

"Ok!" me and Lucas said in unison. 

We walked out and i was still behind Lucas. I sat down and the table is over my stomach. 

"What is your surprise guys. I'm getting tried of waiting." Ray said as Lucas sat down with our plates.

"Well.."I trailed off.

"WELL WHAT!" Ray yelled

I looked at Lucas with fear in my eyes because this is the first time i've ever heard her yell before. He gave a "it's ok" look back. I gave him a look that was like you tell her.

He sighed and said "Madison is uhhh...."

"What is she?" Ray said obviously angus.

"I'M PREGNANT OKAY" I yelled because Lucas was taking forever like he's embarrassed then I stormed out.

Lucas ran after me into his room.

"What was that?" Lucas questioned angrily.

"Well I said it because you looked like you was going to be embarrassed about it." I said in the said attitude back. 

"No i wasn't I was trying to find a good way to tell it." he said all nice and calm hugging me.

"Ok" I said as we walked out.

I really hate my mood swings! I just wish they could grow legs and walk away to someone else. I don't like it when I yell at Lucas at no reason but my mood swings make me and I can't handle it. We walked back out to see Ray had a shocked expression still.

"Why are you like that ain't you happy to have a niece or nephew?" I questioned.

"Ya but you and those mood swings I'VE never seen you like that." she said. 

"Ya I don't like them either." I said picking at my food.

We are all eating but nobody talked. I felt it coming again so I got up and ran to the closest bathroom. I heard someone behind me. I got to the toilet and let out. Lucas was the one behind me. He did the something as earlier. After that I tried to stand up but I couldn't because my stomach was hurting. So I started crying.

"What's wrong babe?" Lucas said concerned.

"I can't move it hurts" I said back sobbing.

"MOM COME HERE!" Lucas yelled.

"I'M COMING" she said.

"Lucas I don't know what to do." I said a little scared like.

"It will be ok just think of when it's born you wont be in pain anymore." Lucas said not know what to say.

"OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG!" Roxy exclaimed.

"It hurts!" I exclaimed.

"It's just the pains it's ok sweetie." she said.

"Lucas help me up." I commanded him and he did so.

When he got me up he hugged me.

He whispered in my ear "We're going on a date tomorrow."

"Ok." is all I whispered back.

That night I started to have pains again. It's around 1 in the morning. 

Lucas put his hand on my stomach and said "Baby please stop mommy's trying to sleep." 

Then the pain went away. 

"I can tell the baby is already a daddy's baby." I said giggling kind of.

"Ya" he said blushing.

"Night babe." he said laying down.

"Night baby" I said kissing him on the cheek.

With that we fell asleep. 

________________________________________________

Lol the date is in the chapter. Anyways have a good night or day Xoxo Josie.

P.S. Sorry this took so long to write because I had writer's block.