Chapter 5

Addie's P.O.V:

Rockie responded back by saying "You know you're right I don't give attention to her anymore. I need to give all my kids the same amount of attention. Not just certain ones all!" I seen he meant it and I exclaimed "Good you better because I don't want my bestest friend to commit suicide! I need her with me to live i'd be lost without her!" I started to tear up when Madison walked up behind me and hugged me and said "I feel the same way about you to I would be lost without you too you're my sister and you're right about what you said to my dad and thanks for sticking up for me with Liv. You're the best, you're even before Lucas!" We laugh because Lucas said "HEY!" Then Rockie walked up to Madison and hugged her.

Madison's P.O.V:

My dad said sorry to me and I said its ok. Lucas and I went to my room and jammed out to music. First it was She bad by Cameron Dallas than Jacob Sartorius songs then of course Shawn Mendes my favorite musician. I started to sing sweatshirt with his on and he laughed at it because he sang the chorus to me. When Shawn came on we started to dance together to the song Kid In Love. Then we sat down on the bed and laid back in my bed. As we was laying back my stepmom opens the door and asked what are you doing because at the time we didn't notice this but it looked like we just got done having sex. We got up quickly and gave her a confused look. She asked "Did you guys just have sex?" Lucas and I looked at each other and laughed. Then we got serious and said "NO!" at the same time.

(this is the song kid in love if you didn't know what it sounded like enjoy

did you like it comment your favorite Shawn Mendes song xoxo Josie)