Chapter 13

Madison's P.O.V

"Madison what do you think of marriage." Lucas asked.

I looked away. Why did he ask me that? What is he thinking? The main thing I have to answer him with is it's ok.

"it's ok its's just if your ready for it i mean not while your young it could turn out bad." I said.

"Ok" he said a little disappointed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well Addie and Dylan are getting married." he said.

"Why didn't she tell me!" I exclaimed madly.

"Please claim down, we don't need trouble at the doctors like them not liking us do we." Lucas said not helping at all. Addie knows what I think when 19 year olds get married like no i'm going to be 20 when I get married to Lucas.

"Ok, love you wake me when we get there." I said laying the seat down because I barely got sleep last night.

"Ok, love you too babe." he said getting a blanket off the back seat and handing it to me all while keeping his eyes on the road.

Lucas's P.O.V

When we got there Madison was still asleep so I went in and signed us up then I went back out to the care to get her.

"Hey babe wake up" I said shaking her a little.

We walked inside and when we got inside a nurse was calling for us.

"Jones, Miss. Jones" the nurse called.

"Right on time." Madison said.

"Yep." I said popping the "p".

We walked into a room I sat down in the chair and got on my phone.

"Mr.Rivera?" the nurse said.

"You can call me Lucas and what?" I said.

"I'm going to go and take Madison and weigh her then i'm going to take this curtain and pull it around the bed and check the baby ok?" she asked.

"Sure!" I said ayonned.

They walked out to another room so I called Addie.

"Hey." Addie said.

"Hi, I got a question and I think you will know since how your her bestie." I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Well, do you know why Maddy won't let me see her bump because I want to." I complained to Addie.

"Well I really don't know so wrong person to talk to." she said.

"Ok thanks anyways bye" I said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Madison said.

"Addie." I said.

"Oh." she said looking away to the nurse calling her over.

She walked over there and the nurse pulled the curtain around. I just sat there thinking. What if she won't let me see intell se is bigger? Why won't she let me see in the first place? I promised to her that I would never leave her. All the sudden my phone beeped.

567-789-0127- Where is green eyes.

L-Why? and who is this? Who is Green eyes?

Brown eyes- I'm Nick or Brown eyes and because Stepmom is in labor.

L- I'll tell her but we are at the doctors for a check up.

B- Ok thanks and bye.

L- Yep and bye see ya.

After I sent that Madison walked out.

"What's wrong?" she asked because of my face expression.

"Your stepmom is in labor." I told her.

"Let's go KNOW!" She said.

"OK BYE KATIE(nurse)THANKS" I yelled as me and Madison ran though the hospital to the labor places. LOL IDK this stuff. But then we see Brown eyes and Maddy ran up to him and hugged him.

"I've missed you so much Green eyes!" He exclaimed.

"I've missed you too!" Maddison said.

SKIP TO LATER THAT NIGHT AND THEY ARE HOME!!

"So if the bab is a girl you get to name it if it's a boy I get to name it ok." Madison said laying down next to me.

"Ok, I already have a girl name." I said.

"Same I already have a boy name what is yours?" she asked.

"Javanna, yours?" I asked.

"Nice I like it and mine is Riker." she said.

"Thats nice." I said.

"Night love you." she said.

"Night love you too babe." I said and with that she fell asleep.

Jack came running into the room and jumped up on the bed.

AROUND 4 IN THE MORNING

I woke to Madison tossing and turning. I took off the blanket to move her but when I did her shirt was up. I just looked at it. I put my hand on her stomach and she stop moving. its like the baby just wanted my touch just as much as I wanted its touch. Then she woke up crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I had a dream that the doctor said the baby might not make it alive then you touched my stomach and started crying then it kicked when I woke up I was in tears of joy but you were touching my stomach in real life weren't you thats why my dream was like that!" she exclaimed.

"Shhh.... And yes I was." I said embarrassed.

"Awwww..... its ok im not mad and you're cute when you're embarrassed." she said which made me blush more.

"Let's go back to bed." I said cuddling up to her. Like I say all the time with the touch of her I fell asleep.

_________________________________________

So how was this chapter please comment and read my friends book "Always holding on" by GracieAdams2 and also while i'm at it check out donna_167 page. Like always have a good night or day Xoxo Josie

P.S. Read My other book "Instagram//J.J" Thanks Josie