#104

wonho felt both his mom and his brother burning holes into him with their eyes as he walked into the kitchen.

his face was red from embarrassment. he was just trying to make coffee for himself in peace but, apparently, that wasn't going to happen on that certain day.

"hoseok, you know the walls aren't as thick as you think they are, right?" his brother spoke. wonho turned to him and eyed him. now he was the one glaring.

"do you ever shut up?" wonho muttered. as soon as his coffee was done he poured it into a mug and headed back to his room.

hyungwon was still asleep. the blonde walked over to him, pulling his blanket up because he seemed like he was cold. he then went to his side and sat down. he took his phone from the nightstand, the first thing he saw as he unlocked it being messages from jooheon.

--

honeybee:
honestly, i feel so out of place
i'm strongly convinced i don't belong anywhere
i'm just kind of there and take up space

honeybee:
are you asleep?

honeybee:
sorry for bothering you i just really needed to talk to someone
but apparently you're not here

honeybee:
i kind of wish you were here

honeybee:
i'm sorry

--

wonho's lips pressed in a thin line as his thumbs were hovering over the keyboard as if words were magically going to appear. he had no idea what to say.

the last message was sent three hours ago. it made wonho wonder if jooheon ever got at least an hour of sleep that night or just stood awake, overthinking.

for over a month they had been chatting and somehow ended up being each other's person for sharing stuff to. there was this really weird level of trust developed between them.

he didn't want to tell hyungwon because of how jealous he was going to get. after all, he didn't tell most things to hyungwon meanwhile there was this random dude he could share everything with. it was just weird.

--

wh:
what happened

honeybee:
i think i drank a bit too much last night

wh:
i see
you're not taking up space, ok?

wh:i seeyou're not taking up space, ok?

honeybee:

wh:

honeybee:ok ok finei will believe you this time

honeybee:
ok ok fine
i will believe you this time

--

"who are you talking to?" hyungwon's voice sounded and just then wonho realized that there was a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

the older left his phone aside and lied down, positioning himself so he was at the same eye level with hyungwon.

"jooheon," he simply said.

as expected, a frown appeared on hyungwon's face. "jooheon, huh..."

"baby," wonho whispered with a pout. "you aren't getting mad at me, are you?"

hyungwon just clicked his tongue. he sat up, picked his clothes up from the chair beside the bed, quickly got dressed up and went out of the room.

wonho felt his heart ache.