#100

wh:
baby
where are you

♕ chae:
at home???
the question is where are /you/???????
are you with that bitch jooheon again
hoseok istg

wh:
ok but where exactly
in which room

♕ chae:
uh
kitchen

wh:
stop eating and go upstairs
in the bedroom
and look outside

♕ chae:
why

wh:
HYUNGWON JUST DO IT

♕ chae:okay okaychilli'm going

♕ chae:
okay okay
chill
i'm going

--

hyungwon left his bowl on the counter with a sigh. he went to the bedroom's balcony.

as he looked down he saw wonho sitting on the grass in the backyard, surrounded by many candles that were forming a big heart. it made the older look so small and soft.

"aren't you a bit cold down there?" hyungwon rested his head in his hand with a dreamy smile.

"your smile is warming me," wonho grinned. hyungwon made a gagging noise which caused wonho to show him a middle finger. "i lied, the candles are warming me."

"your cheesiness is warming me."

at first wonho thought that the younger just went back inside, leaving him sitting there and making him look like an idiot, but then he saw hyungwon walking out of the house with a jacket in hands.

he walked over to the shorter, handing him the jacket as he tried not tripping over the candles while stepping inside the heart and sitting down next to wonho.

he kissed him on the cheek softly. "have i ever told you how sweet you are?"

"few times a day, every day."

"but i think i've missed telling you how much you mean to me." the younger continued kissing the other, gently caressing his cheek. "and you need to know that you indeed mean a lot to me." he entwined his fingers with wonho, slowly moving his lips closer to the blonde's. "and my life would've been so boring without you beside me."

for the first time wonho found himself unable to respond to a thing like that. he was just getting all blushy and couldn't even look up at hyungwon.

"you are so beautiful when you're getting flustered," hyungwon smiled, kissing the tip of the other's nose. "but sometimes i really think your face is getting an unhealthy shade of red."

"it's because of the candles," wonho managed to mumble out.

"sure." the brunette leaned closer again, kissing wonho. he gently bit on the latter's lip, lightly tickling him.

after pulling away, wonho rested his head on hyungwon's shoulder. "hey, i have an idea."

"what?"

"do you want to go on an ice cream date before catching the train tomorrow?"

"with pleasure."