Chapter Nineteen

Standing outside the door, watching my hand as if I were watching a movie as it turns the handle to the room I didnt realise I was heading towards, a mistake? Maybe but a large part of me is jittery with excitement. Taking a steadying breath I take back control of my errant limb before I finish the job it started, opening the door I quickly slip into the dimly lit room, closing the door softly and leaning back against it. My heart hammering like a jack hammer and my breath coming out in small gasps, excitement and fear races through my veins as I scan the room, empty but the bathroom door is ajar, steam and heat radiating from inside. Immediately my mind conjures up naughty images of Byron under the showers spray, shaking the image from my head I dont realise ive stepped up to the bathroom door, the heat and steam beckoning me in, catching myself I quickly spin on my heel, aiming towards the bed, i'll wait.

"What are you doing in my room." A low husky voice whispers in my ear as I am pulled back against a very hard, very wet and very naked chest, my breath catches in my throat, my hands cover his as his cool breath tickles my skin, causing a shiver down my spine.

"I ... uh ... I dont know ..." I stammer out, my body heating at his touch, a rolling tempest of pressure under my skin. His cool lips press against the delicate skin of my neck as little droplets of water run down my shoulder from his still wet hair.

"If I was an honourable man, I would send you from room ... but in this instant I am not an honourable man and who am I to turn down such a temptress." The fire in my veins turns into an inferno, threatening to consume everything that I am. Suddenly the world spins infront of my eyes, my hands flying up, laying flat on a cool hard chest as cool lips devour mine, my eyes flutter closed as I lean into his touch, his cool skin doing nothing to calm the burning under my skin, if anything it makes it worse.

"I dont want you to be honourable." I whisper, breathless, wondering where the hell that came from. His lips caress the column of my throat causing my arms to wrap tightly around his neck, as his teeth scrape over my skin, fueling the inferno I suddenly realise how naked he is. Nerves and embarrassment flush through me as I try to catch my breath.

"Byron ... shouldnt you get some clothes on?" I whisper, almost reluctantly, even as my hands run down his chest, uncontrolled but not entirely unwanted. His soft cool skin runs under my palms, his muscles well defined and I feel him suck in an almost startled breath as he throws his head back, biting his lip. That image gets burned into my mind.

"You carry on and there wont be any need for any clothes. The choice is yours." Even though my nerves almost engulf me, my excitement takes over and for once I allow my inhibitions to drop, the need running through my veins is almost too much to bare. Grabbing his face in my palms I pull his lips to mine, just catching his surprised expression before I close my eyes, losing myself to the feeling of his body pressed tightly against mine and his lips devouring mine. The world drops away for a second, water suddenly cascades over us, I gasp, jolting back as Byron chuckles, my gaze connects with his and I am lost. Helpless my eyes wander down his frame, water rushes over his skin, creating mesmerising paths down his body, my eyes greedily follow the rivets of water, over his wide strong shoulders, down his taut torso and further, my cheeks flush as I practically study his arousal, he looks very well endowed but then again ive had nothing to compare it too, moisture pools between my legs and for the first time I notice that my white tank top is completely see through, I didnt think to put a bra on when I dressed. I feel Byron's gaze burning into my skin as he does some studying of his own, I squirm under the feel of his mesmerising eyes, my nipples pearling and hardening under his touch. Without warning my back is slammed, almost painfully, against the tiled wall, his cool lips collide with mine in a heated, almost violent kiss. His hands roam over my body, spanning my waist, my hips moving restlessly as I relinquish my control, letting my baser urges take over, I think I will just enjoy the ride. His lips move from mine to my throat as I attempt to catch my breath, only to have it stolen again when his tongue swirls above my strongest pulse, my heart leaps in anticipation, my brain filled with the memories of earlier, enflaming my body even more. His hands slip to the hem of my top, lifting it slightly before leaning back, his gaze connects to mine, asking silent permission. Words fail me but my bodys impulse does not, taking the shirt from his hands I whip it over my head, dropping it carelessly, it makes a slap as it hits the tiles but my attention is captivated by the revered expression on Byron's face.