Those eyes.

Its been 3 weeks since i last saw her.
I cant live like this anymore everytime i look in the mirror i see the tattoo she choose for me that day, making things worse. I miss her eyes, her touch, her scent, i miss how she made me feel.
I was such an asshole how could i be so stupid to let her go. She was my everything. Is.
I took my jacket placed my phone in my pocket and walked outside, it was freezing cold.
I drove for about an hour untill i saw her...
She was in the exact same spot where i met her in that dress i loved so much, trying to take a cab about a year ago, i couldnt believe how stunning she looked. She is perfect.
I parked the car right infront of the sidewalk she was standing at, i jumped out, and ran to her side.
She was mesmerized she couldn't believe it, and neither could I. She was right in front of me.
I took her hand, and looked into her deep yet warm green eyes. The kind of eyes you'll never get tired of looking at.
We just stood there holding hands staring at each other without saying anything, and a tear ran down her cheek.
Something in her face changed, the next thing i knew..i passed out.
I woke up to the sound of her scream i was really dizzy, and my vision was blurry, then I saw a man trying to take her away.
I grabbed him by the jacket and pulled him away from her, i punched him in the jaw, but damn it, he was strong.
He took somethig out from his pocket, i couldn't really make out what it was, but then i heard the gun shot, her scream, and that unbearable pain in my torso.
I felt to the floor, she ran to my side crying, and asking me why did i left her. The man ran away taking her purse, we couldn't care less.
But the thing is, i never left her, i just felt that she deserved better than me. Someone better.
This was it, I could feel it. That last moment of your life, where you think about every good thing you did, and everything you wish you had done.
She was the only one i wish I could have had more time with.
I wanted to fight, but the pain was getting worse, so I looked at her in the eyes, God those beautiful green eyes of hers. She started screaming for help, she looked so desperate. So I decided to pullher close to me, and whisper in her ear "you'll always be my girl, and I will always love you" then i closed my eyes...