Reservoir Hunters

I shifted easily from a groan to a loud scream as Mary sped forward in her car.

"You're okay Nelly! Hang on!" Mary shouted.

"YOU HANG ON. I'M DYING BACK HERE." I snapped harshly, looked down at my white, button down shirt that was stained almost completely red with blood. Castiel was out for the count in the passengers seat.

"You're not going to die!" Mary shouted. "We're going to get to the meeting point, take care of you and Cas, we'll get Sam, Dean, Wally. It'll all be fine!" She yelled.

"There's so much blood. Mary I'm dying. Mary I'm dying!" I breathed heavily. Mary looked back.

"Hey! What did I just say? You're not dying." Mary snapped in a mom voice. "Say it with me." She looked at the road again. "SAY IT." She yelled.

"I'm not dying." I swallowed hard, writhing in pain. "AH. I'M NOT DYING." I screamed through clenched teeth.

"Good. Good!" Mary sped down the road.

I bet you want to know why I'm dying.

It all started one morning in the bunker when we got decided to head out to breakfast with Momma Mary. Sam, Dean, Castiel, Mary, that Wally guy, and I sat around the table have one of the most casual conversations I could ever have hoped to have had. The waitress had an obvious thing for Castiel. Mary's phone was ringing off the hook, but she ignored it. Sam complained about wifi, Dean gave Cas advice. I rolled my eyes, we started talking.

"Hey. Voices down. Shut up." Mary cut us off.

"Sorry." I sat back. We listened to Wally and Mary talk. Classic demon, it sounded like. Cas got hit on again, I hid a laugh as Castiel subtly smelled her before she told him she could get off whenever. After we settled down, Wally voiced his concerns.

"Don't worry. Everything's going to be fine." Mary said.

But nothing was fine.

Mary carried me into the house after kicking door open, dropping me on the couch and pulling Castiel with her, he had woken up and was clutching his stomach where a lot of blood was coming out. We were in the same boat.

"Where's Sam and Dean?" He asked. I was slowly zoning in and out thanks to the pain and tried my best to gather up what went down in the past twenty four hours.