Nice To See You Again

Jade's POV

The plane ride was horrendous. I could barely sleep, with multiple crying toddlers on board. I honestly wanted to jump off of the plane, but I was pretty sure I couldn't do that. The only thing keeping me from jumping off of the damn plane was the thought of seeing Perrie again. I had been away from her arms for 8 months, which nearly killed me. I spent 8 whole months Skyping her, wishing I could hold her and kiss her again. And today was the day I'd get to see her beautiful face again.

8 months ago

"Eight months? Are you sure?" Perrie had asked, her eyes beginning to fill with tears.

"I know baby, it seems like a long time. But  I swear, I'll Skype you every night." I told her, caressing her cheek in my hand. She grabbed my waist, and hugged me the tightest she ever did.

"I love you, Jade." she whispered to me, sniffling. I pulled away, and gazed into her blue eyes. I crashed my lips into hers, feeling warmth overtake my body.

"I hate that I have to leave. But my family needs me for some crazy stuff. I want to bring you so badly.. But I know you couldn't leave the bakery for that long..."

"I can't trust anyone with the bakery.." she replied.

I sighed, and tucked a loose strand of her hair that fell from her ponytail behind her ear, and kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to miss you so much.." I told her, holding her tight.

"I'm going to count down every day, until you come back." Perrie whispered, her soft breaths against my neck making me shudder.

The memory made my eyes water. Seeing her so upset broke me. Completely. But today was the day. I was going to see my princess again.

Perrie's POV

I gripped the steering wheel, the excitement of seeing my Jadey again, building up inside me. I haven't held her in ages, nor have I felt her lips against mine. I was so excited. I had asked Jesy to watch over the bakery while I was gone so I could go and pick up Jade. I was nearly at the airport, when I got a call from Jesy. I pulled over at a gas station, and answered her call.

"Hey Jes. You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. There's just this customer here named Charles. He said he ordered a yellow frosted chocolate cake that's supposed to be picked up today, but there's no yellow frosted cake here on the list for Charles Limmen." she explained.

"Hm, maybe ask him if he's at the right bakery?" I asked, realizing how stupid I sounded.

"Haha, sure thing Pez. Text me when you've picked up Jadey."

"Sure thing, Love ya, Jes."

"Love you, Pez."

I hung up. and pulled out of the gas station, which was right next to the airport. I found a parking spot after what seemed like forever, and parked. I took a deep breath, and gazed at myself the mirror, to make sure I looked my best for her. After about five minutes of trying to reapply my makeup, and fixing my hair, I got out of my car, and texted Jade.

Perrie (2:45 pm) hey baby, have you landed?

Jade (2:47 pm) I'm coming out of the terminal now <3 I need your hugs NOW.

Perrie (2:48 pm) I'm coming baby. I can't wait to hold you. What's your gate ?

Jade (2:49 pm) A-11. I'm waiting right outside of it.

I put my phone away, and quickly entered the airport. A-11 was near the bathrooms, and I remembered exactly where the bathroom were, because of a past experience, having to do with an accident some kid had right outside of the bathrooms when I was going inside to change my clothes. I walked passed maybe hundreds of people, bustling from place to place, most of them boarding instead of getting off the planes. I was so close to her now. I read the signs at the tops of the terminals, when I finally saw A-11. I looked around the entrance frantically, and saw the back of a girl with brown hair, looking down at her phone. I had the urge to run up and hug her, but I pulled out my phone, and texted her.

Perrie (2:57 pm) Turn around.

I sent the message, and waited for her reaction. She looked down at her phone again, and whipped around quickly. She looked extremely tired, but still the most gorgeous human being on Earth. She grabbed her duffel bag, and ran to me as quick as she could. I held out my arms, and felt her body collide into mine. The feeling of her against me felt like heaven. It felt like 8 years more than 8 months.

"I missed you so much, my baby." Jade mumbled into my ear, holding me tight.

"I missed you even more, baba." I replied, kissing her forehead.

"8 months without you was HELL." Jade said, making me laugh.

"I didn't think I would live through it." I joked, holding her hand as we began walking to the entrance. Jade was with me again, and I don't think there's a better feeling than her being in my arms after so long.