15. Marquilla

Having Skylar Rose as my girlfriend and bestie is such a blessing because of her loyalty. We've been through a lot together since splitting from our Bohous exes. It was my fault, but I couldn't let Skylar's potential go to waste! I had to split up Joshlar!

I mended her heart after Josh dumped her, I was there through her other relationships, and Skylar helped me through the entire Jason mess. Let's face it, Skylar and I were meant to be in each other's life. I don't suspect anyone will break the bond we have because it's so strong. If our relationship can survive my hospitalization, we can combat anything that comes our way.

There's one thing I've kept from Skylar: I'm still in contact with my supplier and taking coke. I haven't taken as much as I used to. I know how paranoid Skylar is about drugs. I also know that anyone would tattle if they knew, so nobody knows except my supplier. It'll remain that way thanks to purchasing smaller amounts and hiding them in better places than my closet. What happened with Lindsay, Audrey, and Lorraine won't EVER happen again because I'm smarter about it.

It's been quite a week thanks to Jason's little park incident. I thought he'd never come out of hiding, but he blessed me by appearing out of nowhere and physically hurting that reporter. If that wasn't enough, Jason always threw his drink on awaiter and kicked a trash can over at some restaurant. Something's bursting his bubble, and it makes my plan easier to carry out.

He's ruining his image for me! If he keeps it up, he'll make people hate him on his own and I won't have to do a thing. Christmas is arriving early, and it hasn't even been six months!

However, I won't wait for him to fuck up again. I need to take action and make sure people are drawn to the I HATE JASON FAN CLUB before he has chance to redeem himself. The girls and I are at a dance studio to choreograph a routine to Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Getting Back Together." By the girls, I mean my so-called Vanilla Squad. They think we're doing this for fun but little do they know, there's an ulterior motive.

I've enlisted a few of my tour dancers to help us out. We've only been here for half an hour, but the dance is coming along beautifully. The only person missing is Skylar because she's off on a radio tour, but I've wrangled in Ceci and Ashlee by convincing them this would be a fun thing for our fans to see. This is proof that models are idiots because they easily bought my argument.

"Wouldn't it be amazing if this beats the 'Call Me Maybe' video?" Farah asks.

"Oh trust me, honey. This is so going to be viral!" I assure her. "Our squad is so much better than theirs AND we chose a better song! This will definitely be a hit within an hour or so of going live."

"I don't know," Elle doubtfully voices. "What do you have over Justin Bieber?"

"Um, we're all hot girls," I note. "We'll definitely get views, Elle. hot girls and dancing always gains attention. Besides, my fans will spread it like wildfire. Stop being so negative!"

Elle shrugs her shoulders and moves to the back of the room. Seconds later, one of the dancers, a petite Asian girl named Rini, turns on the music so we can feel the rhythm and listen to the lyrics. It's a fun pop song, but lyrically aggressive. The girls and I watch as the dancers get to work.

Rini stops the song just after the chorus, and instructs us to follow her lead. The steps are simple for anyone who has ever been through choreo; I pick it up on the second attempt. I feel like letting my fans in on this, so I grab my phone and cue everyone in that I'll be recording soon.

"Got a little surprise for you," I inform the people of Instagram. "We're making a dance to...we are never, ever, ever getting back together. We'll be posting it soon, so keep your eyes peeled!"