Super Cool

Once I had seen Shawn's snapchat story, I immediately clicked to FaceTime him

"Hey doll!" His cheery voice sounded before his cheeky grin appeared.

"What the Fuck is that." Was all I said, staring at the facial features of my boyfriend. "I thought it was part of the snapchat effect! What the hell!"

"What, this?" Shawn rubbed the stubble that had started to form around his mouth and and along his jaw. "No, it's all natural baby."

"Holy fuck. No."

"No? What do you mean no?" He sounded offended. "I thought it looked cool."

"No." I shook my head from left to right. This new look Shawn was supporting was making me feel all sorts of attraction towards him. "I don't like this feeling you're giving me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, its super cool looking honestly." I agreed with his earlier statement. "But it's making me feel all kinds of attracted to you and I do not like it."

"Oh!" A cheeky smirk replaced his earlier look of offence. "I see what you mean now."

"Yeah." My voice came out as a sigh as I held the phone away from my face so it wouldn't create an awkward angle for Shawn to see.

"Its turning you on." He smirked, watching me carefully through the screen of our phones. "Maybe I'll keep it."

"Hmm, maybe you should."

Within half an hour of our FaceTime call, Shawn was walking through my bedroom door with a cheesy grin on his face supported by his newly grown facial stubble.

"What? Why are you here?" My confusion was clearly evident.

He had only come home for a few days off tour so I automatically assumed that he would want to spend his first day home with his parents and sister.

"I wanted to test out the stubble." He stood between my legs as I sat on the bed, cupped my cheeks in his hands and leaned in for a slow, passionate kiss.

I pulled away slightly, my nose scrunching up earning a confused look from Shawn.

"Yeah, I don't like it so much now."

"What? Why?"

"If it feels scratchy when we're kissing, god knows how awful it would feel when he have oral; you get my drift?"

"I think we should at least test it out before we get rid of it, huh?" That cheeky smirk made a return as he lay me down on the bed gently.

"If you're offering then who am I to say no?"