Vatos (chapter 4)

Start from the beginning

"Thanks to you ladies my kids will eat tonight." Morals said to andrea thankfully.

"Don't thank us thank Dale. It's his canoe and gear."

"Look mom. Look at all the fish." Carl said in surprise.

Morals waved the fish around the air and almost touched Lori with it but she backed away. I just stared at the fish remembering my grandfather, my mommy's dad was going to teach me how to fish.

I smiled at the memorie. I would have more memories with him but he died when I was 4 years old.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dale's voice coming from behind me.

"I don't want to alarm anyone but. We might have a bit of a problem." he said pointing up to where Jim was.

He was still diggin' those holes. We all went up the hill, me following behind everyone else.

Daryl's pov

We were walking around still lookin' for Merle. We saw a blood trail and a stove with an Iron on top of it. We went over to get a better look at it and Rick picked it up, examining it.

"Skin. He cauterized the stump." He whispered loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Told you he's tough. Nobody can kill Merle but Merle." I said looking at the iron looking thing and back at Rick worried for my big brother's life.

"Don't take that on faith. He's lost a lot of blood." He said looking around the whole room.

"Yeah." i said , walking towards a broken window.

"Didn't stop him from bustin' out of this death trap." "He left the building. Why the hell would he do that."

Glenn said walking up towards the rest of us at the window.

"Why wouldn't he, he's out there alone as far as he knows." I said replying to him.

Then I walked off down a hallway.

"Survivin?" T-dog asked confused.

" You call that survivin. Walking around the streets may be passin'' out from blood loss."

"no worse than bein' handcuffed and left to rot by you sorry pRicks." I yelled at them as they looked away awkwardly.

"You couldn't kill 'im." I said looking back towards the sheriff guy.

"Ain't so worried about some dumb dead bastard."

"What about a thousand undead bastards? Different story." Rick said.

"Take a tally." I said "Do what you want." I said as I started walking away from him.

"I'm goin' to go get 'im." I said staring at the window.

"Daryl wait!" Rick yelled, grabbing me.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" I yelled at him as he pushed me back.

"You can't stop me."

"I don't blame you. He's family. I get it. I went through hell to find mine. I know exactly how you feel." Rick said all in my face.

"He can't get far with that injury. We can check about a few blocks around but only if we keep a level head." He said which calmed me down a little bit but I'm still pretty pissed off.

"I can do that." I simply said to him.

"Only if we get those gun's first." T-dog said speaking up.

"I'm not strolling those streets with just my bare intentions okay." he said and we stopped to think of a plan.

Shane's pov