Chapter 2

Jack's POV:
After a few moments when I set out the Northern Lights Sandy,Bunny and Tooth came. The three of them was asking a lot of questions of why they're here. Then something jingled. It was Sandy. He had a moon above his head and then an arrow pointing to the moon. "Ah! The man in the moon! Thank you Sandy," said North. "Manny! Its been 20 years! What news do you have?" The moon shines at me. "What's happening?" I asked North. "Manny has some news for you and you only. Listen," he replied. I closed my eyes and heard something. "Jack you are to have company. I am going to choose four new guardians and you will join them. The five of you will become THE FIVE. The five of you can and only will defeat Pitch. But watch out he has company. Good luck!" After I heard what Manny said the light moved to the centre of our circle. It created four crystals. North gasped. "Do you know what this means? Manny is going to choose a guardian but not just one. Four!" he said. So this is how I was chosed! The moon shined brightly and more brighlty until the crystals were formed into the person Manny chose. As the crystals were forming of the chosen guardians I heard someone mumbling "Please no greyhounds. Pls no greyhounds!" It was Bunny. Then one of the crystals were finished. It was formed into a girl with frizzy hair and with bow and arrows. Then another one finished. It was a boy with viking clothes. Then another one finished. It was another girl with long hair. The last one finished. It was a girl again. She has a dresss with a bun on her head. "Merida, Hiccup, Rapunzel and Elsa!" said North surprised. After Manny was gone, North told us who to go and get. "Tooth you go and get Rapunzel. Bunny you go and get Hiccup. Jack and Sandy you go and get Elsa. While I go and get Merida. You got it?" "Yes!" we all said in unison.