real life (39)

Maddi walked into the set four building and walked into a dark set.

"Hello? Bob? Lindsey? Who has my fucking child?" Maddi called out.

Maddi's eyes landed on a flickering candle that was being held up by Ricky.

"Ricky? What are you doing here?" Maddi asked as she walked to Ricky and he handed her a rose.

"That's confidential information. Hashtag, long live Lincoln and Baddi. Follow the next candle." Ricky said as he blew his out and another lit up.

Maddi walked over to the other candle to see Alycia holding it up. Maddi smiled and walked over to Alycia and hugged her.

"I missed you." Maddi said as she took the rose from Alycia.

"Missed you more. Follow the next candle." Alycia said as she blew hers out.

The next person with the candle was Devon. Then Richard, then Chris, then Eliza, then Marie, then Henry, then Jason, then Jon, then Chelsey, then Jarod, then Lindsey with Haven. Once she had gotten all thirteen roses, all of the lights turned on and there stood Bob with a white rose. Maddi smiled at Bob before she walked over to him and then everyone gathered around.

"Maddi James. You are single handily the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you more than the stars love the sky and more than Kourt loves Monty's moonshine. That's a whole lot. When we brought a life into this world, it was the best day of my life. I would love our wedding day to be the second best day in the whole world. So Maddi James," Bob got down on one knee and pulled out a black box with a ring in it. "marry me and we can have many more children and share many more laughs and hugs and kisses together. Will you , Maddi James, marry me?"

"Yes. I will marry you." Maddi said with a smile.

Bob slipped the ring on Maddi's finger and stood up and hugged her and kissed her. The whole cast and crew cheered and Maddi pulled away blushing into his shoulder. Lindsey walked up to the two and handed Haven to Maddi carefully before she and the rest of the cast began to spray silly string all over them.

"You all are dead." Maddi said as she handed Haven to Jarod who didn't spray and then ran after the rest of the cast.

After Maddi had taken down a few of them she stopped at Ricky and just laid on top of him like he was a bed.

"You're killing me, smalls." Ricky said.

"But look at my ring." Maddi said as she held up her hand and examined he beautiful diamond ring. "I'm gonna be Maddi Morley."