real life (14)

"And action." Jason yelled at Bob and Maddi who was currently in character.

"What was I supposed to do? Huh? Sit here and act like everything is fine when it's not?" Kourt yelled as she sobbed. "I'm not fine. Can't you see that Bellamy? Damnit! I'm not okay. I have been acting like I am this whole time because my problems aren't good enough. It makes me feel like shit."

"Hey. You're not alone. You never will be alone, okay? Promise me you'll talk to me? I'm here for you. Once we get out of here with our people, I swear to you, Kourt Jones, I will never leave your side. I...I love you." Bellamy said as he held onto Kourt's hands.

"You love me? No one loves a person like me. All I do is hurt people and people end up dead. Everyone I touch dies. My mom is dead, because she came down here to find me. My dad got floated because...because I--I was too scared to love him because he was a recovering alcoholic and a drug addict and a thief. No guard made him get floated. He begged for his own death. You don't love me." Kourt said as she pulled away from Bellamy and faced the wall.

"But I do." Bellamy turned her around and brought her crying face into his chest. "I will love you forever and longer. Because you, Kourt Jones, are the love of my life and you only have that once. You're my once."

Kourt pulled away a little and bit her quivering lip and looked into Bellamy's soft brown eyes. Bellamy quickly closed the space between their lips and kissed her passionately with his hands wrapped around her waist and her hands around his neck.

"Don't ever leave me. Please." Kourt begged.

"And cut. Good work you two. Bob, you film next at night. Go take a nap or something. Maddi, go to makeup and get fixed up. You are filming with Marie and Eliza next." Jason said as the two walked off the set awkwardly.

>>>>>>

Filming of the season two finale

"Hey, you're Adina Porter, right? You've been working here for a while now, I just never had any scenes with you until today. I'm Maddi." Maddi said with a smile.

"Hi, yes. It's great to work with people like you." Adina said with a smile. "Don't look now, but you have a person watching you." Maddi smiled. "Okay for this scene, we are trying to bust into Mount Weather, but when the door opens, we run and you get taken, correct?"

"Yes ma'am. Last time I had to cry on this show was a week ago. Let's see if I can do it." Maddi laughed.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Scene six take seven. And action." Jason said as the cameramen pointed some of the cameras at each person.

"Octavia, what if we can't get in? Bellamy is in there. I can't just leave him." Kourt said with a worried expression.

"We will get him out. Along with our friends. I promise." Octavia whispered supportively.

The buzzer went off and the door opened slowly.

"Run." Indra said to her people as everyone but Kourt took off.

"Stop. Let her go." Octavia yelled as Indra held her back as she watched Kourt thrash in the guard's arms.

"No. Stop. We don't mourn the death until the war is over." Indra said to Octavia who had tears streaming down her face.

"She's not going to die. She's Kourt Jones. She will find a way." Octavia said.

The cameras then went inside to Maddi who was currently getting strapped down into the chair where her character was to get drilled.

"Rolling." Jason said as the actors around her strapped her down.

One of the guards picked up the drill and turned it on. He slowly brought it to Kourt's leg.

"No, stop. What are you doing?! No! Ahhh!!" Kourt yelled as sobbed as the drill pierced her skin.

Around her stood her fellow actors handing from the wall. Kourt looked to her side to see one of the guards skin begin the burn and melt. Then walked in Jasper who began to let everyone off the wall. Next came in Bellamy who ran straight to Kourt and began to undo her straps. He helped her sit up and hugged her tightly and then kissed the top of her head.

"You shouldn't have came. You should've stayed home and waited for me." Bellamy told her.

"I did. But then I get tired and impatient. I love you Bell--" Kourt said before she passed out.

>>>>>>

The next scene had come and it was the one where Clarke was leaving. Maddi was supposed to lay in her room and Clarke was to come tell her bye.

"Rolling." Jason yelled.

Clarke walked into Kourt's room and looked at her sleeping figure. She slowly walked over to her and bent down and kissed her fingers and placed them to Kourt's forehead and sighed.

"May we meet again." Clarke said before she walked out of the room.

"That's a wrap on season two everyone." Jason yelled as everyone cheered and hollered.

>>>>>>

Woo. Real life chapter. Gonna update once more and then go to bed. ❤️