real life (21)

Maddi stood outside of the airport waiting for an uber to come take her to Bob's house. Her eyes shot to a gray car pulling up. The window rolled down and there sat Bob's mom.

"Hey, Maddi. What are you doing here? I saw your tweet." His mom asked.

"I'm here for Bob. Is he here? Is he okay?" Maddi asked urgently.

"Come in, come in." Maddi placed her backpack in the seat and then hopped into the car.

"Where is he?" Maddi asked again.

"He just left for San Diego. I just drove him here. When I was leaving I saw your tweet." His mom said.

"Damnit. How long ago?" Maddi asked as she pushed herself against the leather seat.

"Not even ten minutes ago. He should be boarding pretty soon. Go get him." His mom said.

"Thank you." Maddi said with a smile.

Maddie quickly got out of the car and grabbed her backpack that she brought as quickly as possible and printed inside. People were all over and she pushed through them and then approached security.

"No way. You're that actress that plays on The 100. That's my family's favorite show. What are you doing here?" The security guard asked.

"I need to get to someone. I promise I'm not a terrorist. Just let me through. He's boarding pretty soon. Please." Maddi begged with pleading eyes.

"Follow me. I'll get you through." The guard said as she grabbed her wrist and brought her through security in a matter of seconds.

"Thank you so much." Maddi yelled as she ran through the airport.

Maddi ran to the boarding area thanks to a few people who lead her in the right way. She ran to the front desk.

"Ma'am, we just closed the doors. We are preparing for departure. I'm sorry." The lady said at the desk.

"No, no. You don't understand. He's in there. The love of my life is on that plane. Just open the doors. I'll buy a ticket. Just hold on, please." Maddie begged as she panted.

"Don't leave yet. We have one more." The lady said into her walkie-talkie.

"Thank you." Maddi said as the doors opened and she ran down the walkway.

Maddi hit on the plane door until it opened suddenly.

"Are you the one that was late?" A flight attendant asked.

"Yeah. Let me on." Maddi panted.

The flight attendant moved out of the way and Maddi made her way to first-class that was in the back. Many people tried to stop her on her way back to first-class, but she didn't move. She pushed the curtains open and looked around at the few people who was on first-class. Her eyes went to the brown-haired-freckled-face-beauty she loved.

"Bob." Maddi said with a soft smile.

Bob pulled the headphones off of his head and put down his books and stood up to his isle.

"What are you doing here? You should be in Atlanta." Bob said as he shook his head.

"I know. I finished early. I'm here for you, Bob. I love you." Maddi said as she walked over to him.

"I--I love you too. So much." Bob said with a smile.

Maddi smiled widely and laughed before she connected her lips to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his arms were wrapped around her waist tightly. Bob pulled away and Maddi bit her lip.

"Care if I join you?" Maddi asked with a smile.

Bob nodded his head and he sat down and she sat in the seat next to him. She leaned her head on his shoulder and she immediately fell asleep due to the amount of jet-lag she was experiencing. He placed a gentle kiss to the top of her forehead and then fell asleep as the plane took off.

>>>>>>

my children. i love them.