I saw her hanging out with her friend, Woohyun today. She was with her brother, Myungsoo and also her best friend, Howon. She was smiling widely. A smile that I've never seen when she's with me. Well, is it because that I was actually boring back then and didn't smile much?

Probably. I'll tell her about that one day. I promise.

Love, Jongdae

--

The graduation ceremony had just ended. Yoonhye paced nervously in front of Jongdae's house, thinking how should she give the letter that she had prepared for him. Before she leaves Seoul, she want to at least tell him, that she likes him. A lot, a lot.

She wanted to thank him for letting her know how is it, liking someone.

Finally, after a while, she put the letter into the mailbox, and then headed to the park nearby, the park where they watched their first snow.

It brings back so many memories here. The last time, they walked till here to, when Yoonhye's house held a small party. Their first snow is here too. Yoonhye loves this park as it has a peaceful and calm surrounding, which happens to be her likings.

After sitting in the swing for a while, she went back home and continued to pack her things. The furniture all will still be leave here so that Sunggyu can continue stay, and whenever they want to come back, they have place to sleep too.

"Done packing?" Sunggyu sat down on the edge of Yoonhye's bed as he watched her put her books into the box. Yoonhye looked up and smiled warmly at Sunggyu. "I'm only left with this."

"Nice. Do you need help?"

"It's okay, oppa. I'm all okay by myself."

"I'm gonna miss you guys, a lot a lot."

"It isn't like we wouldn't be seeing each other. You can always come back during your holidays."

"I know but I've never separate with you all for such a long time. We've been together ever since you're born, Hye."

"That's right. I'll miss you too, oppa."

"You know, about your leaving, Joonmyeon was kind of upset. Actually all along the time, Joonmyeon, Minseok and even me, we all thought that there will be a day that you are with Kim Jongdae." Sunggyu spoke softly.

Yoonhye frowned. "Why?"

"Well, maybe that's because he started to talk with you more and more for your last year in high school? That is a good sign for the both. Maybe he likes you, Yoonhye. Don't you like him? I could really see that you have something on him."

Yoonhye looked down at the box, and sighed, thinking of the letters that she'd read yesterday.

"You don't know anything, hyung. He was just…trying to protect Songhyun-ssi's heart just because he caused her death. The heart in my body now, belonged to her." Yoonhye spoke in a low voice.

"Really?" Sunggyu raised his brows. "Don't be sad, Hye. I believe that you'll find a better one than him. Or maybe, you can think about Joonmyeon? He is handsome, rich and kind. Oh well, you shouldn't be with him, hmm. He's way too messy."

Yoonhye just chuckled at what he said. Sunggyu told her before that Joonmyeon is a messy person and doesn't clean his room. He went to his room once and Sunggyu even showed Yoonhye a picture of Joonmyeon's room.

"Rest well, child. You'll be having a long journey back to Busan tomorrow. Sleep tight." Sunggyu stood up from the bed and told Yoonhye, Yoonhye just nodded and replied, "you too, oppa."