Four

"I can't believe that you just dump me here." Yoonhye scolded through the phone.

"Aww, come on. I really forgot that you went to the mall with me. I thought that I was alone!" Sunggyu said on the other line.

"Darn your memory."

"I've asked Woohyun to pass by and fetch you, since you're a lazy that you don't even want to walk to the bus or train station."

"The point is I don't even know which direction I should go. You should've come over and fetch me right after you realized that I am still here." Yoonhye replied.

"But mother is out with her car. Since Howon and Myungsoo went out by Woohyun's car, so I asked them to pass by and take you back."

"I hate you." Yoonhye mumbled.

"You can't hate me, child." Sunggyu laughed at the other side.

"You just know that I'll never hate you. You're annoying. Tell me, when will they be arriving?"

"I'm not sure about that but they went to somewhere quite far away from the mall, I think. They might take half hour to reach there. I've called them ten minutes ago. You should just wait for another twenty minutes. Myungsoo will call you when they reached."

"Alright, I am hanging up the call. As a reminder, you are paying my expenses today, since you dumped me in the mall."

"What? You do know that I am poor, Yoonhye-ah."

"But you can easily spend a lot of money on albums and clothes and you wouldn't even complain about having no money left after that."

"That is why I became poor." He whined.

"You've promised me to buy the books for me but yet you didn't come at all. I was waiting for your arrival and even tried to call you but I couldn't reach your phone at all."

"Okay, sorry. It's my fault, then. I am going to complete my works now, you should go back to the mall and shop around, while you are waiting for the boys."

"Arasseo." Yoonhye nodded and replied, then ended the call. She then sat down in a bench, not wanting to move for a bit after the tiredness of shopping and calling Sunggyu.

"Noona!" She suddenly heard someone called behind her. She thought that it was Myungsoo, but it turns out to be Sehun. Yoonhye was kind of shock, as Sehun is someone that she just met by today.

"Hello, noona! You're still here? Want to join us for shopping?" Sehun asked cheerfully as he sat down beside Yoonhye.

"No thanks." Yoonhye just shook her head and smiled.

"Hi, Yoonhye-ssi. Sunggyu isn't with you?" Joonmyeon came as well and asked.

"Well, he was with me earlier, until he dumps me here and gets back home by himself." Yoonhye smiled bitterly at Joonmyeon as she told him where Sunggyu is.

"That's mean of him. Hi, Yoonhye." Minseok waved at Yoonhye happily.

"Hello, Minseok oppa." Yoonhye greeted back. Among Sunggyu's friends, Minseok is the one she likes the most and closes with. She adores his cuteness and cheerfulness.

"Do you need us to send you home? Well, Jongdae has a car." Joonmyeon said, pointing to Jongdae who was talking with a red haired boy.

"My car is full, Joonmyeon." Jongdae replied, approaching them.

"Aww, don't be mean, Jongdae." The red haired guy pushed Jongdae slightly and told him. "Hello there, Kim Yoonhye-ssi. I'm Byun Baekhyun and you can call me Baek. My class is beside yours."