17 | release

17 | RELEASE

That same night, Michael entered the bedroom Calista had retreated in

That same night, Michael entered the bedroom Calista had retreated in. He found her laying under the covers with an angry expression spread across her face. "I'm not mad if that's what you came here to ask." Calista said blatantly.

Michael bit his top lip nervously. "If you don't want me to go, I won't." Michael sat next her on the bed.

Calista bored her eyes into his. "Go. I just don't understand why they made it so long." She shrugged and turned her back to Michael.

Michael turned her back over and peppered her face with kisses until a small smile cracked on her face. "I love you." He seemed to speak soft hymns into her ear.

"You better, I'm about to be your wife." Calista rolled her eyes, returning his kind words with a kiss. The two were very affectionate, sometimes too much at times, but they didn't seem to car once things began to escalate in that bedroom for one last time.

* * *

After Michael and Calista married, Calista returned to California and Michael went on tour. During that time, Calista consumed her time with either producing music, filming music videos or attending children's events with Milani. Milani and Calista found each other on almost every magazine after each event they attended, whether it be a fashion show, award show or simply a birthday party. Michael would sometimes call, but because the two were so busy— Michael rarely called at the time they were home.

Time flew by fast with Michael gone and next thing Calista knew, her album Miss Rose was out and capturing the attention of millions. It instantly went diamond in sales, almost breaking Thriller's record, and was critically acclaimed for being versatile.

It was being decribed as "a drastic change from her first album —about female empowerment— second album —about awareness of social, political and economic issues— and third album —about gratuity, God and family. Her fourth album is dark, sexy and promiscuous."

Fans from all around the world desired for Calista to go on tour, and she wanted to as well— however, she had to wait for Michael to return to go on her short four month tour around the globe.