Chapter 43

"Alright, we're here! Time to take that blindfold off." Jiro's energetic voice rang through my ears as I accidentally knocked against something, almost falling down if it weren't for a pair of strong arms that wrapped around my small frame.

"Jiro." Shin's dark voice growled.

"My bad!" The blond nervously chuckled, untwining himself from my tight grip on his hand as another pair worked on untying the piece of cloth on my head. Finally the blindfold dropped to the floor and I was met with a scene I didn't expect at all.

We were inside some sort of huge metal box with no windows whatsoever, barely big enough to fit all of us inside. The ceilings were so low the boys had to crouch to be able to stand up.

I would've been a nervous wreck if it weren't for the pool of sunlight seeping through the cracks on the truck's door. It was arranged so two people could squeeze in on each side, luckly none of us took up too much space.

Right behind me stood Shin, a studying look on his face as he gazed down at me.

"You alright?"

I grinned, making his expression soften a bit. "Yeah."

A few feet away from me sat a nervous looking blond, a cheap grin laced across his face as he looked at me. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"I'm okay!" I replied, flashing him a thumbs up. "Hey, where's Ryuu?"

The second my blindfold was taken off I noticed the lilac haired boy was missing. Ryuu's prescense was really strong, it was practically impossible not to notice him.

"He always waits until its time to leave to get on. He's not very fond of tight places." Shin answered.

"Oh, so the unstoppable Ryuu does have a weakness..." I smirked mischievously. "I'll have to use that in my favor sometime."

"I wouldn't do that..." Jiro called from across me, a grimace present in his face. "He's even worse than you when you go crazy. Scary shit if you ask me."

Suddenly the truck door was yanked open, revealing none other than the lilac haired boy himself who stood smugly at the entrance.

"I knew you were scared of me Blondie..." He said, flashing his signature mischievous grin. "Took you long enough to admit it."

"Shut up and get on asshole." The blond muttered annoyedly.

"Gosh, I'm embarrassed." Ryuu mocked a shocked expression, covering his face with his hands and peeking through the cracks in his fingers. "At least take me on a date first."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Jiro abruptly stood up, his fists clenched at his sides as he shot the shortest boy a glare.

Ryuu, however, payed no mind to the angered blond and instead turned his attention to the tallest boy.

"Would you listen to that, Shin! He wants me to get on!"

"Get on where?" I managed to ask over Jiro's loud death threats.

The truck went silent for a few seconds, the three boys holding shocked expressions as they looked amongst each other. As expected, Ryuu was the first one to open his mouth but was immediately cut off by Shin's strong voice.

"Ryuu, I swear if you say a single word I'm going to rip your tongue off with my bare hands."

"Don't forget to wash them first!" Ryuu winked at the coal haired boy before opening his mouth again determined to explain, but this time he was silenced by Jiro's fist that surprisingly entered his mouth at top speed.