Chapter 1:Sorrow

Chapter 1:Sorrow

Kagome's POV

It has been a year since I came back to my time,cannot go back to the Feudal Era.

Flashback

"Lady Kaede,I made up my mind"I said to Kaede.

"What wish did ye make?"

"I wish for the jewel to disappear!"I prayed out loud then I began to glow that my friends including Sesshomaru came.

"Wha-What's happening?!"I asked.

"When the jewel is out of existence ye will go back to your own time"Kaede said I began to float but I cling onto Sesshomaru who is beside me.

"Sesshomaru,I love you never forget me"I whispered before kissing him then looked at the others.

"I will never forget you guys"I said before tears fell.

"Goodbye"I said then hugged Sesshomaru once more before pulling back then I went in the well and saw ji-chan,Sota and oka-san.

"Mom,I can't go back anymore! I can't see him and my friends anymore!"I said after running to her while crying.

"Kagome"

End of Flashback

Since then I caught up with my studies but.cried all night.

Third Person

With the gang back in time

"Sango,stop crying"said the monk while wiping the demon slayer's tears.

"How can I stop crying when I can never see my sister again?!"

"God dammit! It has been a year! Stop crying! Kagome is back with her family in her own time!"said the hanyou.

With Sesshomaru

I touched my lips. I cannot forget what she said a year ago.

"Sesshomaru,I love you. Never forget me"

I looked at the ring she gave to me after kissing me.

Its beautiful. How much did this cost?

I made up my mind. I love Kagome. Only her. No one else. I will never love someonee other than her. I will meet her again. Even if I have to wait for 500 years.

I wish she will wait for me.

With Kagome

Kagome's POV

I will wait for you Sesshomaru!

I will never love someone.

I cried in my room thinking about the Feudal Era.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So how is Chapter 1?

I love you all!!!!!!!

-Ring at the multimedia-

-Author😘