Remus And The Plan

Over the next few days, Remus couldn't think of anything except for the next full moon. He wanted to know who the other werewolf was, why he had never seen her before, so many questions raced through his mind, questions that he felt he could not share with his best friends.

He felt as though they had been treating him oddly since what had happened a few days before, his memory wasn't the best as he still didn't have complete control over the wolf, but he remembered enough.

Remus spent every spare hour reading up on werewolves in the library, reading things he already knew, after all, he was one himself.

He watched every pupil as they walked by, looking for a sign, scratches, bruises, anything, but he found no luck.

"You've been awfully quiet these last few days." Sirius said, glancing at Remus as he sipped on his soup.

"Have I? He returned, although he knew that he had.

He felt all eyes on him and quickly dropped his bread roll.

"Spit it out." He said, his eyes scanning around the other three marauders.

"Dumbledore doesn't know about the... girl." James said, avoiding eye contact.

"I didn't think he would." Remus replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

Silence took over the table again as the four boys continued to eat their food.

"Moony... You know you can talk to us." Added Peter quietly.

Remus nodded. He didn't feel like sharing his questions.

Later that night, when Remus was on the verge of sleep, the dorm was lit up with a soft blue light from the end of Sirius's wand.

"Padfoot! Put it out!" Groaned Remus, who was sleep deprived and extremely exhausted.

"Marauders meeting." Added James, making Remus sit up in defeat.

"What's all this about?" Peter asked, rubbing his eyes.

"We need to create a top class plan." Said James, rubbing his palms together in excitement.

Remus frowned. A plan? What prank were they planning on playing on Severus now?

"We should just leave Sever- Snivellus alone." He mumbled.

Sirius began roaring in laughter and Peter looked confused.

"This isn't about Snivellus." James added as though it were obvious.

Now Remus felt even more confused. Who else would they be pranking?

"This is about the she-wolf." Sirius said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Why the suggestive look?" Remus asked, a little grumpy from being woken up.

"Wolf babies would be so cute!" Sirius exclaimed, one hand over his heart.

Remus threw a book at him, which he swiftly dodged before bursting out laughing again.

"This is a plan of how we are going to catch the she-wolf and find out who it is." James said, in the direction of Remus.

"Don't you think catching a wolf would be a little dangerous?" Peter asked, gnawing on his fingernails nervously.

"No." Said James and Sirius in unison.

Remus sighed, he had, after all, wanted to find out who she was, but he would have never gone ahead with any plan that he had thought of, and he had had plenty over the last few days.

"Guys!" He said, gaining the attention of the other three boys.

"I have an idea." Remus said with a devious smile.

"Our little Remus has a plan?" Smirked Sirius, to which he earned another book being thrown at his head.