Chapter 22: "hIS DIMPLES MAKE ME WANNA GO SCUBA DIVING IN THEM."

Songs for the chapter:

 the take me home album:((((((((((((((((((((

chapter 22 (i dont know about you but im feelin' 22....) (im sorry i had to)

liam's pov

I'm dead tired, rehearsals are definitely something I didn't miss. I don't know why, they just tire me too much. I'm glad they ended earlier today so I could prepare with my job partner the next face. I walk into the shared room I have with her and look around to see if Mareen is there, but there's nothing. I stare at the heart-shaped bed and lightly smile remembering the past events.

Yesterday night she fell asleep and hit her head with the wall. I had finished giving the 5SOS boys their sermon and Luke offered to take her to her bed, I said no because I had to go into the room for some extra clothes for rehearsals. 

☀☀☀☀☀

flashback

☀☀☀☀☀

"Liam?" she asks giggling a bit while a slight snore comes out of her mouth. I smirk at her adorableness at this time, she's sleep drunk and it's too cute.

I didn't think that okay.

"Yeah?"

"Be my 1/5? I try everyday for your follow and I love you so much." her words have a weird effect on me... Loves me? Follow me? She must be a twitter fan.

"Mjm."

"Yaaaaaaaay! Now I can officially put 1/5 on my bio, thank you so muuuuuch." she continues before staying quiet for a bit, I search for the key and unlock the door. I lay her on the bed and she giggles again.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she says quietly, I lean into her face and wait for her words to come out. Instead, she crashes her lips on mine. I'm taken by surprise and my mouth stays still, my whole body stays calm and enjoys her lips.. 

She doesn't know how to kiss though, it's still adorable. She's just smushing her face against mine. She giggles and takes them back from mine and sighs.

"Your lips are addicting," she whispers with her eyes closed, she falls asleep and I'm still in shock.

Are my lips addicting? Why did she kiss me? Why does she look so beautiful and peaceful like that? Why do I want to stay here tonight?

 ☀☀☀☀☀

My cheeks go red from the thought of her lips on mine... I wish I could ask her why she kissed me but she doesn't remember and it's not like it even mattered.

I text the boys asking where she could be and they all ignore my messages. I'll just ask Alex or Noelle.

I slash the key through the door and open it, something catching me by surprise. I awkwardly clear my throat walking in. The laughing stops and Mareen stands up from on top of Luke, they're both blushing like crazy and some strange rage forms inside of me. 

"L-Liam?" she stutters coughing, her eyes begin to water a bit.

"Hi," Luke awkwardly waves to me, the height difference between them is too noticeable.