p r o l o g u e // chapter 1

IMPORTANT: oh well um hi. Well, this story was written over 9 months ago which means it is a bit carroty at the start but once you start reading it up until chapter 12 or so on it will get better, promise! this is a work of fiction so everything that happens here is from my imagination and creativity so please have that in mind! dont go stealing this or comment hate, I will block you and report you. With that said, READ ON! :D

oh and excuse my non-funniness (is that a word)

-natalia (your lame author that hates cheese)

Chapter 1 || Prologue

__________________________

mareen's pov

"we better, we better, we better, we better, we better, you know we're better togethe--"

"Ugh what the?!" I groaned putting my alarm off that clearly likes to interrupt my sweet dreams with puppies.

The bright sun shines in my face, I hate it when my mom opens up the curtains without my permission. Trash is scattered in the room, my little brother probably came in here while I slept.

I sigh heavily, trying to process what I have for the day. My mind isn't functioning well.

"Mare! You're going to be late for the audition!" My mom yelled from wherever she was.

"Five more minutes?!" I yelled putting my arms around my eyes, the sun is still bothering my bright brown eyes.

    I groaned standing up of the bed. It's already the seventh audition this week. People don't hire me because I don't have any experience. Well, if no one gives me a stupid job then I will never have experience.

   I glanced at my iPod, seeing the hour. A couple messages from Noelle, instagram likes, yep that's all. I locked the iPod and got up of my bed heading to the bathroom with all the calmness I could possibly have. I hopped into the shower making myself squeaky clean. I washed my hair and got out.

   I wrapped a towel around my body and headed out to see what to wear. I took my iPod to blast some music and dance around weirdly-- wait I never said that. I took a quick glance towards the clock on the wall not really paying attention to it, but the second glance I freaked out internally.

7:49 am.

Shet Shet Shet Shet I'm late for the third time this week ugh.

 The audition is at eight! I barely brush my hair in ten minutes! 

 I quickly grabbed my skinny jeans and then threw on a tank top which I put a hoodie on top. I grabbed my signature vans before tying my hair into a ponytail.

 "Screw it I'm not putting makeup on." I said to myself. I grabbed my ear-buds, my cellphone, my iPod, my script to practice the lines and headed out my bedroom door.

 7:55. Okay, I got this. It's not that far. I can get there if I ride my skateboard.