Part 1:

You were standing in the middle of the livingroom scanning the last view of your house. It was the day that you would be moving to your own house where you will live with your bestfriend, Han Jina.Your eyes became watery when the tough of your parents came to your mind. You heard a footsteps from the stairs and you turn around to see your brother, Jimin with your suitcase on his right hand and a key car on his left hand.

                     Your P.O.V
I saw oppa carrying my suitcase from the second floor, I felt guilty cause it was heavy.

"Oppa, you don't have to bought my luggage down , I can just tell the maid to do that." Haejin.

"It's okay, it's not that heavy , sis."
Oppa says showing his bright smile to me.

My eyes became a little watery.I admit that I'll miss that smile, i'll miss my house and everything that are in here.

" Hey, don't cry... It's not like you couldnt came here anymore."
Oppa says comforting me.

"I'm not crying, I'm just ..... i'm going to miss this place... And i'm going to miss you , oppa." Haejin.

"Awww.. Come here little girl, i'll miss you more and you know that right?" oppa gives me a hug and i can fell my tear burst down. I wipe my eyes and i give a huge smile to my brother.

"I know..." Haejin.

"Good, now lets go or we'll be late.." oppa.

"Nae..." Haejin.

I replied and we walk our way to oppa's car with the maid bringing my luggage.

It was a 20 minutes journey from our home and we finally arive , I can't told how big the house was for just the both of me and Jina. It was so beautiful from the outside, i looked around and notice that it was a nice neighbourhood. It's not far away from my school so I can take a walk with Jina everyday.

Oppa and I get off the car and walk our way with my suitcase to the main door where Jina was standing.

" Jina!!~" I shout from the distanse and wave.

"Yah, Haejinnn!!~" she wave back and run her way to us and hugged me.

I can tell that she was excited.

"Yah, calm down.." I said and chuckled a bit.

She smiles and let me go.

"I can't believe that i'm leaving with you!" she says while holding her excitement.

"I know right, me either!" i countineu.

When we were buzy talking, we heard someones clearing his throat.

" Shouldn't we get in now? I'm tired of standing." oppa says and pout his mouth.

"Sure, let's get in" Jina says.