A few minutes after I was half-asleep half-awake, I felt something or more like someone being pulled out of my arms, and another someone carrying me over to my bed and gently laid me down.

He kissed my forehead lovingly, and I hummed and smiled.

That person flew out, and I finally fell back asleep. Again.

While I was sleeping, all the other Guardians visited their friends, and were pretty much convinced that they were harmless.

After around 2 hours or so, I woke up and I felt more awake and energetic then ever.

I checked the clock and saw it was 1:00 PM, so I got out and walked out to the Globe Room, where everyone was eating lunch.

I sat beside Jack, grabbed a (F/D), and sipped on it.

"So, what'd I miss?" I asked them, but then noticed that Kendall still wasn't back. "And where's Kendall?"

"Nothing much, and she's still not back." Jack answered.

"Oh, ok..." I replied and talked with everyone about random stuff....

🌊 Kendall's POV 🌊

I finally landed in front of an ordinary looking house and knocked on the door.

After a minute of waiting, I heard the sound of a chain opening, and the door finally opened.

"Oh, hey Kendall! Sup?" asked my friend, Giselle, as she gestured for me to come in to her house.

"Hey Giselle. Nothing much, what'd I miss?" I asked her as I took a seat on a hammock made out of vines inside.

"Not much, just me growing some flowers here and there." Giselle shrugged. "Is something wrong? You look troubled."

I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong. Why can't I visit my friend once in peace?"

She chuckled. "Maybe because the only time you come to me is when you need something or something's wrong."

"Well, your right....ok fine, you caught me." I said and sighed. "Remember that girl named Y/N?" Giselle nodded. "Well, it seems that Manny, aka the Man in the Moon, appeared in her dream and...." I explained everything to her and author-chan didn't write it cuz she's 2 sleepy xD.

🥀 Giselle's POV 🥀 (I put a dying flower for a reason....:p)

Once Kendall said Y/N's name, everything after that got tuned out.

I never liked Y/N, and now I hated her.

Because she stole away my Jack.

I growled lowly, and thankfully Kendall didn't here.

I'm supposed to be the one cuddling with Jack.

I should be the one he kisses.

It should be me.

I realized Kendall was done talking, so I shook my head to clear my thoughts, and focused back on her.

"So that's why I kinda doubt you....no offense, k?" Kendall finished, and I nodded and put on a forced smile.

"None taken. Anyways, um I think you should go now, I've got some work I need to do so yeah...." I said.

"Well, ok. But give me a call whenever you need some help or anything!" Kendall exclaimed as she waved bye to me, and flew back to the North Pole.

I waved back to her, and then my smile slowly turned into an evil smirk.

I walked back into my house, and pushed aside a bookshelf to reveal stairs that lead down.

I flew as fast as I could down them, and reached bookshelves filled with potions.

I searched through them, until I found a glowing red one in a heart bottle, which I had stolen a long time ago from a used to be friend.

I held it, and carefully poured some of it into a normal looking bottle. I closed the bottle and put the potion back on the shelf, and went to my bed.

I placed the bottle on my bed side table, and my smirk widened.

"Jack Frost, you will be mine."

DUN DUN DUN XD.